New member - saying hi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joojie, Oct 2, 2008.

1. joojie

joojie New Member

Hi all - this seems like a great place to make friends with others who suffer from FM ....... I have has FM for 30 + years - and it has worsened greatly within the past 5 years.

I love animals, wildlife conservation, being an old, liberal hippie, politics, and music - ALL of which are passions.

I look forward to maybe being able to join in on some of the "chats". It's certainly more entertaining than speaking about illnesses all the time. Diversion can be a wonderful thing - even when the pain stops me in my tracks.

Hope to "meet" some of you - Peace !!!!!!!!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. Lots of nice people here to chat with.

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi there and a big welcome to you. I see from your post you love music. That is great. I do too and sing in 3 groups. I also just love listening too to almost any kind of real music !!

I think you will really enjoy it here. Lots of things to talk about also. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. You can vent or just chat, whatever you like. Also, sometime you might also want to try the PORCH which is on the chit chat board. Remember that is NOT the same as the CHAT ROOM. That is alot different. I have never have gone there.

I am guessing from some of your interests you are mush younger than I but thats OK !!!

Looking forwards to chatting with you on the boards.

Hugs and blessings,

4. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I see we have many similar interests, as well as geography. Don't you just love our midwestern weather??????

You'll meet many wonderful folks here so just jump in (okay, don't jump, that would hurt) and enjoy.

I also love animals in fact we share our home with 2 cats and a handsome American Eskimo (see his pic in my profile). I would love to have a bird but not sure it would be a good match with the kitties.

Welcome and soft hugs,

5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I see you met Granni, Rock and Nancy so far. Great people here and there are many more where they come from, I think. LOL

No really, you will love the chat, it is so nice to have all of these friends over here.

Welcome and God Bless

6. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

And welcome to this neck of the woods. There's some right good folks about.
  7. joojie

joojie New Member

Thanks so much for all of the welcomes ...... when I see topics of interest - I have just been made to feel comfortable enough to chime in a bit. :) That's a nice feeling.

Peace all .................
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Welcome on in! sounds like you'll fit really well with the rest of us old hippies!,,,lolol,,,lots of animal lovers and owners here too! ,,,,,,,you sound like a really kool gal!,,,,,,,,,,Sis,,from Montana,,,,
  9. Callum

Callum New Member

I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our large community!

Check out the porch sometime... those people move too fast for me; but the light's always on.

10. lovecarebear

lovecarebear New Member

Hi I'm glad to meet you. You will find out that all of us have alot in common.And when you feel sad & alone with alot of pain. There will always be someone here that understands. And that means alot. And there always someone that will make you laugh. We also have alot in common. I love to sing, listen to music. Been happily married for 41 years, have three grown children, 10 grandchildren, two dogs, full blood golden retiver & full blood solid white maltease.((((((((( God bless & take care )))))))))) lovecarebear
  11. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Nice to meet ya! Interesting username. :) There are some really nice people here and always so supportive. I never thought I would join an online group, but here I am two years later and I really appreciate the kindness of others here. Welcome! Kim :)