Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jens2angels, Sep 8, 2006.

1. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Well, since I am responding to people's posts, guess I should introduce myself. Actually I am 69mach1's sister in MI. She has been telling me for awhile now that she thought I had Fibromyalgia. With all her ailments, no offense Jodie, but it scared the crap out of me to think of going through what she does. I'm not as bad as some others here, my sister included, but I definately can't do the things I used too. I have been dealing with Chronic low back pain now for almost 4 years, and was diagnosed with Fibromylgia in June. My worst pain is in my back, and when I have flareups like I have been the last couple days, you can add my shoulders, hips and legs into it. My Rheumy has be on tramadol 4 times a day and elavil at night. Tramadol does a decent job. Doesn't keep my pain free, but I can definately tell a difference when I don't take it for a couple days. ( I was out for 2 weeks, thought I was gonna die!)
    I have sacroilitis in my sacroiliac joint, and my lumbar vertebra are twisted. I've had 2 epi injections in my sacroiliac joint, but they didn't do a darn thing. I've had bursitis in my left hip, shot of cortisone works wonders for that. My hands will flare up on me at times, and I can't even pick up a gallon of milk, it sucks.
    I also have a very active 3 year old named Brooklynne and her little brother is 19 months, named Brayden. I'm a busy, busy gal to say the least.
    My family all keep telling me I need to slow down, but it's just not possible right now. I'm trying to get into the nursing program here in my town, still have a couple years I'm sure before that will happen, so I'm taking my gen ed classes while I wait. I do the best I can, and I pretty much learned when I just need to say no and get help. My husband isn't exactly the most supportive, so I'm on my own a lot. But there are days where I just tell him, look my back is killing me and my shoulders hurt like hell. I need you to let me rest or else I'm not going to be able to work. He whines a little, but I don't even give him a choice. I just tell him to do it.
    Well now my hands are starting to hurt and the kids needs to get to bed. Look forward to the meeting everyone, so to speak!
  2. ytneluk

ytneluk New Member

and hugs

aneta
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

so now we can comunicate all of our problems on here...

try the klonopin...helps with pain, that burning feeling...and sleep..and the muscle spasms...

i will tell you before someone else does...try to double spac e i you can...and make breaks in here...

no emails on here .no bad swear words...there was one guy that was using the famous f word...and people were offended...

well now you can use the wealth of information on here...

i went to my state voc rehab counselor today. well yesterday...i'lll you later on that...

um, oh cody's game stunk he had ibs for two days plus throwing up...dr said he inheirted that from me...funny thing is he said lucky for cody he couldn't get fibro from me...

what a hmo j.a.....

they had his game televised on comcast and it will be on t/v/ tomarrow...he didn't play at all..he couldn't if he wanted for the first half...then the coach kept the first stringers on all night...bad calls from their refrees...

i think ron and laura are coming out this coming thursday...i got lost coming home...i was so pissed...my glasses broke and i wonder why everything looked weird...an eye lense popped out..screw came out...nice...

tracy showed up..he has a bone spur supposedly that is about a 1/4 inch from popping through his skin...i said you should just let it pop out then take out yourself...

know you get to read about my craziness...speaking of which how are your crazy parents? you get to have them all. for the holidays..

i got to lay down...

i got a headache..missed my exit went over the bay bridge into san francisco..they are doing road construction..i went right past the street i needed...but i was looking for the golden gate sign...

ended up by the cliff house..you can google that one...then i was heading back south to half moon bay...i made it home..

cody was already home...i asked him to ride w/me but took the bus instead,,,

so my second pair of astigmatism eyes were gone...plus he is colored blind...

so braynden has some sort of disease? i think you should file for ssdi for him...

then move out of the house...come out here and get your section 8 voucher...

i'll talk later..

love

jodie