Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvdoxies, Jun 16, 2008.

1. lvdoxies

lvdoxies New Member

Hi everyone I'm so glad I found this site !!
    So that I can remember this is not all in my head like I have been told for years!!~
    I'm having a hard tim coping right now with this flare up and on new med's try and feel better!!
    It is a very difficult task to get through life and work like this!! so I am thankful to have somewhere to go and talk to people about these symptoms!! and relate to others about FM RA Depression so-on....... have a great day!!
    lvdoxies hopefully my computer will stop freezing up so I can do live chat soon!! Terri
  2. poets

poets Member

Glad to have you here. You'll find a lot of wonderful people on this board. I think it's the best board ever! My computer isn't the problem with chat. It's ME! I type too slow. I didn't pay attention in typing class!

So I go to the depression board, the arthritis board, the chit-chat, and the worship. Hope you enjoy it here!

Gentle Hugs,

3. bakerdana3

bakerdana3 New Member

Hi i am new here too. i need help coping with this. i need help with finding the right doctor. so if you have any info please let me know
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

Welcome to the board... lots of helpful people here, and so much to read... the research library up above (white tab, 2nd from left) has one of the best collections of research & articles about CF/FM/ME and other diseases that overlap.

you might look to look at all the possibilities that may be part of -or the sole reason even- for your dx of ME/CFS. I just bumped it for you and others new to the board, it's titled
    ***CFIDS/FM/ME == OTHER DIAGNOSES to INVESTIGATE== Please add any!

and here's the direct url you can copy/paste if you don't see it:

Hope this helps, this will likely seem confusing at first; actually I'm not sure it doesn't ever stop being confusing. But lots of great help and support here.

all the best,
    [This Message was Edited on 06/17/2008]
  5. xphile

xphile New Member

I'm glad you decided to check us out! This is a difficult disease and there are many here that will help you get through it :) Getting through the day with this IS hard and I pray you get through it OK! We're here for you :)

6. gapsych

gapsych New Member

You have come to the right place. You will find lots of information and support here.

Ask questions, vent, whatever, we will listen. Support, ideas, information we will still listen.

That's what makes this a great place!!

Again, Welcome.