Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wellness4life, Aug 8, 2003.

1. wellness4life

wellness4life New Member

I'm having a very bad day. Iwas diagnosed with fibromyalgia back in Dec.of 1999. The pain muscle spasms and the not having any energy back then , I honestly never heard of fibromyalgia until 1999. Yes I had to go to many doctors before they would put a name to it. I,m pooped If I get any replies it will have to wait before I get back to y'all. I'm out of energy. Since I'm new to the board and really the computor Please bare with me Connie
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Wanted to say hello, and glad you found this site. You will really like it here.

I'm sorry you are having so much pain. There's no need to write back, just take care of yourself!

Hugs,

Kim
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear you're so worn out tonight. Don't worry this board is very patient.

Barbara
  4. spmary

spmary New Member

Hi Connie...Welcome. Sorry you are feeling badly. Don't worry about responding. We all have days like this,and will welcome your posts anytime you feel like sending one.
    lol Mary
  5. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

welcome Connie! THis board is filled w/valuable info and people so ask away, and vent away, etc... welcome, God Bless, IGGY
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Connie, welcome to our world. Glad you found the board, lots of great, friendly, supportive people here.

Don't worry about being new to the board/computer, we all had to learn, in fact I am still learning :) Just ask questions if when you need to.

Again, welcome and will be looking forward to knowing you better..............

Shalom, Shirl

7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Welcome to the board! We were both diagnosed about the same time! Keep posting. Just read posts, reply when you think you need to or want to. Its great here!