new members, have you tried our CHAT ROOMS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hope you will check it out some time. It's a fun place for us to meet and talk real-time with our friends here. I find that it's a refuge from the pain too - nothing passes a painful day better and quicker than chatting here with people who truly understand and are rooting for you!

To enter the chat rooms, click on "chat" in the top left portion of the screen. Then type in your username and password, and you're there.

Welcome again to all our new ones!!!!
    ((love & hope to see you there)) Shannon :)
  2. yes,ill agree with you there shannon it is a fun place to meet and talk to friends,i use it often.it would be great if more members used it too.my wish is that the screen could move a bit slower.in options i put the screen to move very slow,but my fibro makes it hard at times to even cope with that haha..but i do love the chatroom and do usually cope with the screen,,,any slower probably would mean i died haha.

take care all

xx fran
  3. crumpton

crumpton New Member

The screen moves too fast for me too! I adjusted the settings but I couldn't keep up with the conversations and it stressed me out.

Oh well The message boards are my speed