New Natural Pain Clinic Toronto Canada

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pianowoman, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I just read today that the College of Naturopathic Medicine is opening a clinic offering complementary and alternative treatments for chronic pain and sports injuries. They do stress that it is not just for sports medicine. They want to attract patients with "chronic pain issues associated with diseases like cancer and multiple sclerosis" I'm sure that would include FM.

The clinic will be open for 2 nights a week to start. I do not know much more about this but I thought it looked like an interesting option for someone if they wanted to check it out. They give web addresses ccnm.edu or rsnc.ca

Kathy.
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Thank you so much for posting this information, I only live about 1.5 hours from Toronto.

Ann
  4. lucky

lucky New Member

Pain Management and Sports Medicine Clinic Opens

RSNC has launched a new clinic that offers complementary and alternative treatments for chronic pain and sports-related injuries. The Pain Management and Sports Medicine Clinic is dedicated to helping patients experiencing pain from chronic illness or sport injuries find relief, improve performance and achieve better quality of life.

Using non-invasive naturopathic treatments, RSNC interns address the causes of chronic pain, which can allow patients to decrease their dosages of prescription medications. Naturopathic care also helps patients manage the side effects of their medication.

The Pain Management and Sports Medicine Clinic is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2 to 8 p.m.

I will investigate, however, the Clinic I believe is in North York, and I hate going on the 401 with all the traffic.

Best wishes, Lucky

[This Message was Edited on 07/13/2006]
  5. lucky

lucky New Member

Pain Management and Sports Medicine Clinic Opens

RSNC has launched a new clinic that offers complementary and alternative treatments for chronic pain and sports-related injuries. The Pain Management and Sports Medicine Clinic is dedicated to helping patients experiencing pain from chronic illness or sport injuries find relief, improve performance and achieve better quality of life.

Using non-invasive naturopathic treatments, RSNC interns address the causes of chronic pain, which can allow patients to decrease their dosages of prescription medications. Naturopathic care also helps patients manage the side effects of their medication.

Thanks, Kathy

Best wishes, Lucky

The Pain Management and Sports Medicine Clinic is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2 to 8 p.m.

6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

The CCNM is at the corner of Sheppard Ave. and Leslie St. in North York. It is very close to the Leslie subway station.

Lucky, I'm with you on that 401 thing!

Kathy.