New News! Sanoviv

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Jan 31, 2006.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Friends-

I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of Sanoviv? I was in the deli talking with a co-worker today and I was telling her how my CFID's was taking over. Another woman who happen to be eating there said I have been in remission of CFID"S for 4 years due to a place called Sanoviv. She said they tell you everything to do there to reverse this mess. Anyway she gave me the website which is just sanoviv and I checked it out.

Has anyone been there and if so what was the outcome? Maybe you wouldn't be on here though if you were feeling well.

This place is supposed to be paradise too. You may also bring your spouse if you choose. The lady gave me a pretty good run down about the place. It is supposed to be expensive though but she said that was 4 years ago. Well now it is probably even more expensive.

Oh yes and one of their instructions was to eat raw foods 80% of the day just like Stormyskye said.

If you have been there or visit the site please give feedback. Of course all other may give feedback as well.

Until then,
    Hope
  2. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Alika-

If you read very closely in my first letter above you will figure it out. It is also dot com
  3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Bumping because it seems people have had great success there.
  4. MKlady

MKlady New Member

And it's not cheap! But then didn't think it would be...would be interested to know if anyone's been there and had good results.

Actually, if you add up everything some of us have spent at FFC and on supplements over the course of a year, it might come out even...mmmm.