NEW ON BOARD In Maine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kricket, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Kricket

Kricket New Member

Greetings and Salutations!
    I'm new to the board, and wondering if anyone is hangin' in Vactionland. I'm also wondering if there is any such thing as a support group up here. I'm in Bowdoin to be more specific.

TTFN. -K-

10/30/02 Thanx everyone! Ive found a group and I couldn't be more thrilled! -K-[This Message was Edited on 10/30/2002]
  2. Kricket

Kricket New Member

Greetings and Salutations!
    I'm new to the board, and wondering if anyone is hangin' in Vactionland. I'm also wondering if there is any such thing as a support group up here. I'm in Bowdoin to be more specific.

TTFN. -K-

10/30/02 Thanx everyone! Ive found a group and I couldn't be more thrilled! -K-[This Message was Edited on 10/30/2002]
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I just wanted to say I and nice of you to join us. I`m no where near Maine so I don`t know about that.
    Hope you join us often. You`ll get lots of love and support here!
  4. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Cute name! welcome to the board. I am new also. You can do a search on Google.com for "Fibromyalgia support groups Maine". It should bring something up.
    Good luck,
    Duff
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

have no idea where Bowdoin is but I did get a new list of support groups from the cfids assn. There are support groups in Old Orchard, Augusta, Ellsworth, Sedgwick & Waterville. If you're close to any of these I can give you the specifics.......AMY
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Kricket, beautiful state you live in! I watch reruns of 'Murder she Wrote' just to see the scenery.

Can't help with a support group, I am way across the country from you in Louisiana.

But wanted to welcome you to the board, and hope you fine a group soon.

Hope we hear from you here often.

Shalom, Shirl