New on here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wendy55r, May 31, 2015.

1. Wendy55r

Wendy55r Member

hi I am very new on here and not sure how this really works thanks Wendy
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy

Welcome to the board. Let me give you a quick tour. If you click on "Forums" at the top
    of the page, you can see the table of contents for the different boards. The porch, where
    "The Porchlight is On" is a thread with no topic. Folks just drop by and talk about what
    is going on with them. A good place to chat about kids, relatives, pets, TV shows, movies,
    books, old music, new recipes, pet peeves, etc.

You can find the board rules at the top of the page (blue line). We avoid contentious
    topics like religion and politics. Click on "Shop" if you want info about supplements.
    "Supplement News" has reports about developments; research; etc. There is a tool bar
    at the top of box where you type messages. You can change the font, add color, etc.

If you click on a poster's avatar, you can get some info and pull up posts from the past.

I have CFS; very little energy; was born during the Roosevelt administration. Thank
    goodness I've kept my stunning good looks and sense of humor. Understandably, this
    board is my social life.

Feel free to ask questions. There is usually somebody with helpful info.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Oh, Wendy,

I'm so sorry I'm late seeing your post. Welcome to this website and our Porch. It's a virtual porch were we kick up our feet and message others who visit here. I always say our dear members are my Online Family. The various medical forums can give you help and support for whatever ails you. We can give you support here and welcome you into the family. I hope you see this and come back to chat.

Love, Mikie
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy,

How nice of you to join us. Sorry but I just saw this post and also haven't been on the computer a whole lot lately. Mikie and Rock said it all well. Come visit here on the PORCH and talk about almost anything and there are also medical boards here on PH too. I just love all my online friends.

Please take MIKIE's advice and come back and chat with us and or do some searches on any medical problems you might be having, especially FM, ME (CFS and others).

Granni :)