New painting in profile Hope you enjoy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Mar 11, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I love to paint to keeps my mind off my troubles.

Waiting for DH to make frame for it.Hope you like it.

I am self taught.But I really like doing it.

Sue
  2. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

Let me be the first to say, you are truly talented.

It's a beautiful painting.

Hugs,
    Lindy
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

that`s really good. I love looking at you artists paintings. Its so calming. I want to take up painting myself one of these days.
  4. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Sue, thanks for sharing your lovely painting with us. It is good to have a hobby.

I have been collecting plates and tile to do mosaic work. It all started when I moved and hadn't packed well because I was so sick and lots of my china broke. I hated to get rid of it, so I decided to save it and re-use it to decorate.

I bought some cheap plain wooden birdhouses and I'm going to try the mosaic work on them. Who knows if they look good, I might post them on my profile.

I noticed that you collect Boyds bears. I love them. Do you think you might take a picture of your collection some time and post it on you profile?

Blessings,

Lolalee
  5. day2day

day2day Member

Where in New England are you? I am guessing Mass, VT. NH, or Maine, by looking at your painting?

I am in New England as well, wonder if we are near one another!!

LOL, I would put one of my drawings in here but.......my stick figure art just would not cut the mustard.

I think it is great you are self taught, and are able to capture the New England feel, keep up the good work!!
  6. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I truly find it relaxing.

day2day I live in Rhode Island.I used to live in Ma.Moved here after my 2nd marriage.

I am going to try and paint birds next.I love birds.I have 11. 2 cocktails a canary and 8 finches.

Thank you all for your nice comments.

Sue
  7. neen85

neen85 New Member

I loved the color choices especially! It is gorgeous! Daneen