New painting in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Aug 20, 2005.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Hope you like my painting of Red and Yellow Dahlias.

Mary
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you for posting and shareing your beautiful painting...

It really is Beautiful...I love the colors!!

You are very Talented!!

Thanks
    Hugs
    Bluerose
  3. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us!
    Hugs
    Meekah
  4. sheried

sheried New Member

I always look forward to your previews. Thanks Mary!

Hugs,
    Sherie
  5. artseyone

artseyone New Member

Oh, your painting is so fresh...Is it watercolor???
    If, so, I know how difficult that medium can be...
    Let me tell you about myself...I have both my BFA in painting and Master of Fine Arts in studio art. I've taught both at a university and at a Community College and I enjoy still critiquing paintings for one of my ex students..We are both around the same age and both have dogs..Mine is a black Schnauzer...In fact, on July 15, while jogging w/him on uneven sidewalks before dawn I fell and broke my leg..You can imagine how difficult it is not being able to walk on it and having to use a walker to get around..
    I've been really down because of this..can't drive, so I'm in the house a lot..I've moved to a new town for Hubby's work, so I am away from family and old friends...
    It is so good to see a fellow artist is here..We have a lot in common..
    Artseyone
  6. jc2jd

jc2jd New Member

Sorry to be so dumb but how do you set up a profile?
  7. totteacher

totteacher New Member

I think that is great that you taught yourself to paint and have a website for your work. I have dabbled in art and have taken enough classes to have an associates degree. I haven't gotten to make any art for several years as my niece and nephew joined my family and I also taught preschool. I am hoping to get back to making art as I have retired from preschool and my niece has gone off to college and I am now an "empty nester"!
  8. Mary you do wonderful work! How lovely that painting is.