New Photo:Double Rainbow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Sep 13, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

This is the latest Photo from Chris Peterson,,,,,Double Rainbow over the Flathead River,,,,,just up the Road from where i live,,,,,Pretty!,,,,,,S
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Cool Photo. Used to see double rainbows a lot in Minnesota.

Now that I'm in California, hardly ever see a rainbow.

3. victoria

victoria New Member

I've only seen a double rainbow once, in Georgia... but didn't have that wonderful background to make it 3X as gorgeous like that photo!

Thanks for sharing, Sis!

4. poets

poets Member

What a lovely picture. It almost looks as if it has been painted. It makes you feel very close to nature.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm glad you all enjoyed the Photo! This Guy has to be out and about all the time to get these Fab Photos!,,,I look forward to them every week!,,,,I've seen a couple double rainbows up this way before ,,,,but none this Nice!,,,,Sis
  6. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

What a georgeous picture! Living in Colo. I've witnessed a few amazing rainbows as well. One while driving up to mountains after a rainstorm....looked thru rearview mirrior saw one similar to your pic. However, the most unusual one was standing on a ski slope with my hubbie. It was a cold sunny morning. Snow from trees was gently falling. We looked up and there was a "snowbow". It was suspended from the sky, looking much like a mobile. I'll never forget that! Jeanne
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

I would love to see a Snowbow!,,Colorado is Such a Gorgeous place Too!.,,,,,Kool that you and DH got to witness another Mother Nature AW~~~Wow~~ moment!,,,,,

Lindy ~~ I wold love to see some of your Sunsets!,,,I bet they are just Beautiful!!,,,,,,HUgs!,,,Sis
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Your welcome!
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

took my breath away.

10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

There must be two pots of gold buried out there....! You deserve to find them. Thanks for sharing the lovely picture.

11. sisland

sisland New Member

I would love to see the sunset over the Ocean again! saw it once when i was a kid and we went to Portland to visit my Auntie!,,,so long ago now!,,,,Yeah,, Jam get yourself a digital camera if you want! They are alot of fun and now the prices are down too,,,,,,just an idea,,,

Sue ~~~ Hey'i never thought of the pots of Gold!,,,,lolol,,when and if i find them i'll share OK!,,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,Sis