New Photo of kids,,,,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Dec 8, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

This is My youngest Girl Kym and Her Boyfriend Will at Thanksgiving!,,,,,,They are so much fun!,,,,I really enjoy getting to spend time with them!
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Does your daughter get her looks from you? If so, the family must make an outstanding family potrait!

It's so fun to enjoy the holidays with our kids, isn't it!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for the compliment!,,,i guess she gets half of her looks from me,,,,,,,Lololol!,,,,,She died her hair really Dark,,,,Normaly she's a lite Brown hair color,,,,Oh well! she's still my Baby no matter what color her hair is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lolol,,,,
  4. kjade

kjade New Member

How sweet - what a gorgeous couple! They are so cute!
    Thanks for sharing Sis!
  5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Thank you for sharing! They really are a very nice couple!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

They seem to be really happy togeather! which is a Good Thing!,,,,,,Is it Love?? I Hope So!,,,,,,Giggleing is their favorite passtime!
  7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

What a very nice picture, they really do make a cute looking couple...thank you for posting it is always nice to see younger ones in love. Your daughter is very very pretty...I have never seen a picture of you but she must look like you.

Love to all, Ann
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

What a lovely couple, they look happy and she is beautiful, it is nice to have them home for the holidays- Carla
  9. springwater

springwater Active Member

lovely couple...i love your daughters sleek dark hair...even tho you say its dyed black...I always try to dye my hair women, never letting well enuf alone...

thank you for posting...they look so happy and comfy together

God bless
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

It's amazing how the Kids can lift our spirits!,,Kym is in her 3rd year of College to become a Social Service Worker,,,,Will is a Garage Door Hanger!,,,,,,,I Love them Both so much!,,,,,,,Secertly hoping to hear the (Mom I'm Engaged Phone call),,,,,,,,,,,Lolol!

The Dyed hair,,,,Well she say's it's because her eye brows are almost black Naturaly and her normal hair color is light brown,,,,so she has to dye her hair Dark to match the eye brows,,,,,,,,,I just say Ok!,,,,,,
    [This Message was Edited on 12/09/2007]