New Photo Of My Girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jul 29, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi All
    This is a photo of my oldest girl Tanya(Pink shirt)and My youngest girl Kym & her boyfriend Will and Lucky of course!,,,,,,S
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Very nice pic of your daughter's & boyfriend,oh & the handsome Lucky of course,lol.You must be a proud mum.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Glad you had a great B-Day!,,,,,,Yep I'm a proud Mum! They are all so Beautiful and Talented,,To Me!,,,,,,,,Hard to describe the Feeling!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ok I'll stop!,lolol,,,,,,,Thanks!
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Nice pic of the girls and the dog too of course!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Dar! I have been going to tell you that i have a cousin Named Darlene,,,We call her Dar,,,too!,,,She lives in Portland Oregon,,,,
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Nice pic. Nice family.

7. sisland

sisland New Member

Roc! Hope your having a great day!
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

They look like all American girls, that's for sure. You must be so proud of them.

Thanks for sharing the pic...Lucky snuck in there, I see. What a camera hog he is! (-:

Have a good day, Sis.

9. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

They are absolutely beautiful!

Good genes, I'm thinking!
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks so Much! They are the Pride of my life! My Middle Gal And Husband were'nt there but will be in 2 days to visit! (Janell & Don),,,

Lucky is poseing now for photos,,,,,,HA! Thats Because i take so many! lolol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks again!,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis
  11. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

your daughters are so sweet looking. The boyfriend appears great but the best------------------Lucky! What a charmer!
    Just kidding!

You're a proud mama!

Gentle Hugs,

12. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

you'll have to get someone take a pick of everyone all together (including mom!) when your middle girl and hubby are there.

We want to see the whole family... Lucky front and centre, of course!

peace out,
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for all your compliments! sad to say that we hardly ever all end up in the same place at the same time,,,,Due to work and school scheduels,,,,,,some day tho!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lindy I agree Will is (Lets just say The best one so Far!) plus looks ! lolol,,,,,Lilac ,,,when i get tierd of Lucky i'll mail him to you!,,,,,,,lololol,,,,,,,S
  14. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Great picture of your daughters!
    How about a picture of you?