New Photo...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kathleen12, May 21, 2008.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

This is Jazz, the kitty who disappeared last week and showed up 4 days later soaking wet.

I had been trying to get this photo uploaded since Sunday and thought it was unsuccessful (the pic of my mug was always still there). So today, I was trying to upload a pic of my Sheltie who is now missing and there was Jazz in my profile! The progress bar is full and nothing ever shows as a new upload.

Any way here is Jazz. Maybe in a couple of days, Lizzie will be up there!
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Jazz is pretty i love charcoal tabby cats, that and orange are my favorite cat colors!!!

Thanks for sharing, sure hope Lizzie finds her way back.

Oh! i took some new pictures of my mare today, i think i'll put a new one in my profile for you to see.
  3. morningsonshine

Check my profile!!
  4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

She is just flat out beautiful! Fat and sassy too! It looks like she is in the process of shedding her winter coat. Can't wait to see her in her new "skin". Will you be able to ride and fool with her this summer?
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Wow, both of your babies are beautiful. I love them both.

Thanks for sharing. Kathleen, I hope you find Lizzie soon. I am sure she misses you too.
  6. morningsonshine

I'm actually going to be saying Goodbye to my beautiful mare. She is 4 this spring and ready to be trained, i thought about sending her to a trainer.

But even with 30 or 60 days she is far from being a broke horse. I do not have the strengh to do her justice. It's really hard to let her go, i've spent alot of time bonding with her and gaining her trust.

But this beauty is all horse and more than i'm up to.

On the bright side, i'm bring home a new horse, (which is why i'm giving up my filly, not enough room or money)
    She is also a Spanish Mustang, but smaller, 8 years old and trained, not only that she is fairly gentle and has been used with kids.
    I'm going to share her with my youngest son, who's been begging for a horse for a loooong time.
    So i'll be giving up my dream, but enjoying a gentle horse with my son.
    Will let you know how it goes she should be here tomorrow.
    She's not beautiful like my mare, but she's really cute.
    A varnished roan appy color.
    So i'm sad and also excited for a new chapter.

Keep us updated on Lizzie, or the other animals.

7. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Thank you Fibromickster for your compliment of my photo of Jazz. I don't know if you read the post to me from Fivesue about her inquiry about Lizzie, but I still have not found her but have not given up hope yet.

Morningsonshine.....I am so sorry you have to sell that beautiful filly of yours. I know this must have been a hard decision for you to make. But I think you may have been wise in choosing an older horse who is already broken for you and your son. You will still get to do some training on her I'm sure as there is no 8 year old who is flawless and doesn't need to erase some vices. Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! Post it soon, ok?
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Just a thought, you don't think they are getting stuck in the same spot do you, first Jazz (who is grand) and now Lizzie? Or someone round there takes them in? Although I know Jazz was hungry and may have been up a tree even all that time I have heard cats will stay up after being chased for over a week!

I always too, visit the shelters myself as often staff say no, but they have the description cockeyed. My firends boxer disappeared and she kept phoning the shelter-no boxer no boxer turns out the woman thought a boxer was a pug!!! He was there all along, she thought it was a rotweiller!!! so be warned.

Still asking St Francis to ingervene and also find funds for all that spaying etc. HOmes for the new guys too.

Love Annie
  9. morningsonshine

What's the latest news about Lizzie??
    I like your close up picture in your profile, pretty blue eyes, and no need for make-up!
  10. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Still no word on my Lizzie. I got a phone call last night from someone saying they saw a dog that kind of fit her description in town. When I got there there was no dog at all. So I asked a few people that were hanging outside and they said they saw a little bitty white dog adn that was all. I drove all over that neighborhood but no luck yet. It could have been her, but of course I couldn't see a thing in the dark and went back this morning but still no go. I haven't given up hope though.

Thank you for your kind compliment of me. That photo was about 3 years ago and my husband took it. He is quite the photo buff and quite good if I must say so myself.

How is your new horse?
  11. springwater

springwater Active Member

Kathleen....I looked and i see your picture on the profile...not kittys. But its a really nice close up photo and your pretty and seem so happy in the moment. Thanks for posting.

I hope Lizzie was found/is found soon.

God Bless
  12. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I think I saw Jazz's pic before. What a pretty picture of you my dear. No blushing sweetie, but you are beautiful !! Thanks for posting hon.

13. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Now I'm embarassed! I'm gonna have to repost the photo of my Jazz now. I took that one off because I thought everyone had a chance to view it and I want people to see who they're posting to. Thank you for making me blush this morning Granni...and that I did.
  14. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Awwwwwww.....I must have missed the new pic, but I really like your pic! You are a very pretty young lady!