NEW PIC ADDED TO PROFILE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Dec 10, 2005.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I thought that I would change my pic. I figured it certainly won't get any better the way I am feeling...and it's a good pic of DH.

Plus, I know that I enjoy putting a face with a name....so will add.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

MamaR
  2. LdyM

LdyM New Member

What a nice picture MamaR! You look like lovely, good people that I would be happy to know.

And I think you and your husband look alike. Perhaps after being together for so many years...

Merry Christmas! **LdyM
  3. fibrofirend44

fibrofirend44 New Member

Hi...I love your pic...you and your husband look wonderfully happy together. I live in FL too...close to Space Coast...I love it here. I just came back from visiting my mom up in Philadelphia, PA...and got severe skin rash, plus I had to rush to the rheumy since bursitis kicked in from all that cold weather...I cant take it, the cold brings out the worst case of fibro on me..
    Anyhooo...just wanted to say hi and welcome you back to wonderful, sunny Florida....where we dont need Christmas lights since all the citrus trees decorate our front lawns!! (just kidding). take care. anita.
    ps..I have had fibro for 9 years now.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/10/2005]
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am in so much pain tonight. I'm about to get up for more pain meds. I have my 4 year old granddaughter here tonight, and she has worn me out! I have just put her to bed for about 5th time...after movie and story time!

DH works 3-11 p.m.

If I hadn't already told them that I would keep her tonight... I would have backed out. I woke up this a.m. as though I had been in a big fight last night.

But, they don't understand...as you all can probably relate.
    They would just think I don't won't to be with her...I certainly don't want that...as they have only been here since November 1. My son is Air Force Recruiter and moved to local base here...as they closed his base in Wisconsin.

Hi Mysticbrit...hope you are feeling better tonight.

LdyM you think we look alike?! I guess it is the years together!

Anita....I guess you are a bit warmer than me tonight. I have the fireplace going...it is only 52 outside...but I am cold. I thought after living in Chicago I would NEVER complain about being cold again!! But, this fibro and the chills you know?

BIG HUG TO YOU ALL....MamaR

5. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

Thanks for sharing! Ya'll look so lovely! Happy Holidays! Love, Carla
  6. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

You do look like a happy couple and I can see where you do look like you resemble each other! They say that happens after many years. I better be careful as my companion in a toy poodle :)

I'm sorry you are feeling bad tonight. Your grandchild sounds like a pistol! Maybe you'll get a little respite when your husband comes home.

-Kathi
  7. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

You look like a warm happy couple. Thanks for the picture. Very nice. Marie
  8. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Thanks for posting the wonderful picture. Sorry you are feeling bad today. I also have felt bad the past two days.

Someday I need to post my picture...
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

It was so sweet of you to compliment us. I am so grateful for my hubby and his understanding. I am so blessed for sure!

I feel some better tonight...and hope that you are having a good night!

God bless....MamaR
  10. pamj

pamj New Member

You are a very nice looking couple! You look so good together, I guess people do resemble each other when they are together for a long time.

Thanks for sharing with us, it really touches my heart to see how happy you look together.

Enjoy the holidays!

take care,
    Pam
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

you all are so sweet. I do know that I am so blessed to have a loving, supportive husband! I NEVER want to take that for granted!!

kgangel....about the beauty part....you are just being sweet! I feel like I have aged so much in the last year. This pain takes it's toll on our bodies for sure.

If there is anything good about me I give credit to God! He has been so very good to me!

fight4cure...my favorite color is purple...but it just happened at last minute, that we wore those outfits to our church Christmas Party. I never can plan ahead too much...just glad I made it!

Pam...I love your pic in your profile!

You other ladies post your pics...I would love to see your precious faces!

Love all of you...........MamaR
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just went through some of the profiles. I have before...but not lately.

Nancy...I love your home! It looks like a country home. I know that you must really enjoy it.

fibrofriend...such a good pic of you....and those beautiful flowers!! You must have green thumb.

LadyM...beautiful family...and beautiful smile!!

Carla...I might have told you this before, but you are a doll. I don't have a daughter...but I could adopt you!!!

Kathi...what a cute pic in your profile! Are you the brunette?

I hope that I haven't forgotten anyone.

Later....MamaR
    [This Message was Edited on 12/12/2005]
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

you are so RIGHT! She left yesterday afternoon and I am still tired! I love my grands SO much....but it is so hard with this body of mine!

Thanks for compliment on pic. I figured ...oh well...I'm only getting to look worse...might as well post now!

BIG HUG.....Mama
  14. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You look as sweet as you are! And, your dear husband looks like the salt-of-the-earth type...and that's a very high compliment.

Thank you for sharing. I hope to get a pic on when I think about it and Jim can help me. I'm a hopelessly inept computer user. Sheesh!

Thanks again for sharing.

Sue
  15. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, my hubby is a good man. I don't mean to brag...but I am so blessed to have him. He loves me and wants to take care of me.

I thought that I would be brave and post a pic of us... for awhile. I told hubby that I had better take a pic...because when I look in mirror it keeps getting worse!! I have aged so much in past year...don't expect that it will get any better either!

Sue...some say that we favor....do you see it? I can't! After 39 years together....probably do!

I sure hope that you have rested up from trip! Keep us posted on your dad...o.k?

Love....Mari

[This Message was Edited on 12/13/2005]
  16. MamaR

MamaR New Member

The greatest gift would be to feel well physically and mentally! I appreciate your kind words....of course you are certainly a giver, and sweetheart...wish that I could meet you one day!

Do post your pic when you can! I just know that you are as lovely in the flesh as in spirit!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YO YOU...........Mari
  17. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You mentioned posting your pic soon!
    Please do I want to see your sweet face too! You are such a precious, giving lady. I try to imagine what you look like. You just have to be beautiful....because you sound beautiful!

Mari
  18. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

deserve to be treated as royalty........Ever heard this?Your picture was so nice.It really does help if a picture ia added to a profile.I don't have what it takes to add one just yet but will soon.I just have a laptop here.God Bless you all.Dianne in Alabama
  19. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are sweet. I will try to get Jim to help me tonight. I love seeing other people's pictures so I know I should do this.

I will try.

Sue
  20. MamaR

MamaR New Member

but royalty... HOPEFULLY...with God! That is only way for me!! Everyday that I live with this disease.....the more I think about my next life!!

Yes....please post a pic soon as you can! You are another southerner....WELCOME!! How are things in Alabama?

Mari---MamaR