New PIC CockatooMom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CockatooMom, Mar 29, 2007.

1. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Hey everyone!

I miss you all sooooooooooooooo much!!!!

I posted a new pic just taken last week. I'm still going to school taking one class, and go back in the fall to finish my associate RN degree.

My divorce is not settled yet, as I am not taking him leaving me for another woman lying down! But, I found the cutest little apartment and me and the bird are very happy here.

I am getting back to the gym and taking one day at a time. I'm still doing counseling and am in a divorce support group. And I'm STILL exhausted and burnt out from school.

I look forward to hearing from you, my friends and family!

Take care, gentle hugs, and lotsa love,
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

and divorce and gym would exhaust a healthy person. Does your umbrella talk? I recently read that the African grey parrot is the best talker.

Good luck, CM

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

You look wonderful...great pic!

Nancy B
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

You're looking great! Be careful or you will be hearing that "you don't look sick" comment LOL!

Love the tats!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  5. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Your soon to be ex must have very bad eyesight! You are a most beautiful woman :}

I predict that you don't stay single long, lol. But, I hope you do take the time to find someone that can accept all of you, if you do decide to ever marry again.

I think it is the worst thing a man can do, and vice versa, to a woman, when he leaves his wife for another woman. Why not just get a divorce and then chase your new gal? I am a man (I think) but I could never do this to my wife. It would destroy her ego. Her ego is more important than any fling, or other woman.

I know that you are going through a lot, especially with your problems (depression and bi-p). I am so glad that you have friends here, and I hope that you have support from your friends and family.

Remember to take care of number one and that is YOU, and of course your birdie, lol.

I had a cockatoo named Elvis. I will upload a pic of him for you. He was my grandsons who left him with me. We kept him for awhile and gave him to a dear friend who is known as the "Bird Lady"....

6. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

It sounds like you have been very busy. Thank you for posting that lovey pic and for checking in with us.

Best of luck with your school, divorce etc.

7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

you look so great, thanks for the picture and the update, we miss having you around but so glad your back.

Love to all, Ann
  8. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Thanks for all the nice compliments!
    I'll get a pic with the bird up sometime!
    Take care!
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

good for you for taking care of yourself....

been thru divorce w/child and a psycho gf and the exhb to be......awful...

thank goodness you have your bird.

10. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Hey girl! I've been wondering about you too...thanks for the reply.

I think about you and others like us trying to get through school. I think often of the many friends I've made here as well.

Take care!