New Pic Got my hair cut

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pumpkinpatch, May 4, 2008.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

OK I have totally thick hair and I went to the hairstylist yesterday and she gave me the inverted bob look. SHe took about 3-4 inches off and it look healthier and thinner!! Ya.
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey Kool new Hair cut! You look just beautiful!,,,,,,Love your white earrings too!,,,,,,,Sis
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Very cute and very stylish! It looks great on you!
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thank you for your compliments. My hair sure feels lighter!
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's adorable and suits your face very well.

Beautiful pic!!

6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Wow, 4 or 5 inches. Your hair looks awesome the way you have it now. I don't know how you had it before, but this is definetly a keeper for a hairstyle.

I have long blonde hair as well and I am a chicken when it comes to getting it cut shorter. One of these days I will especially now that i see shorter hair looks really good on you.

Thanks for sharing, by the way, the picture on my profile is my daughter, I will put mine and DH back up in a couple of days.

7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Looks great on you!!
  9. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

The hairdresser told me that this haircut suits everyone! Give it a try. I saw Jenny McCarthy talking about her son the other night and I thought I love her bob haircut so I decided to give it a try.

I use a ceramic flat iron to get the style but the cut is so nice. I feel so mode!! Even my sons and hubbie noticed right away and loved it.

It's the inverted bob so shorter in the back and tapers down to face.
  10. poets

poets Member

You're gorgeous. I have long blonde hair, but it's so darned thin. Always has been . How I envy those of you who have thick hair. You look great!