New Pic Guess Where

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paulmack, May 12, 2007.

1. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi guys,check out my profile for a new pic.Can you guess where it is?And no it's not in Scotland,lol.
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Got any clues for us?

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Interesting pic with the plane so close to the beach, yikes! I am going to my son's soccer game (not football, Lol!) so I don't have time to search, but maybe I will when I get back. Somewhere on the French Riviera? Kim :)
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

A Euro Beach,,,,,I think! I'll Keep looking! Nice warm Place!,,,,,S
  5. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Kim,hope you enjoy the footy,& good guess,but not the French Riviera,although this location does have a French connection.

Sydney,yep,its a very warm place,but not in Europe.

Budmickl,hope these clues help,but if they don't,more will follow.
  6. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Don't know how you can handle temps of 105f.Don't think I could tolerate it.My fibro gets worse when we get into the 70/80's.
    btw linda,don't be spending too much time Googling today,I thought you had to prepare dinner for your Mum tomorrow for Mother's day,lol.
    Don't be blaming me if you don't get all the food prepared,lol.
  7. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Saint Martin?
  8. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Well done budmickl,I guess that one was way too easy for you.Yes,it's the Caribbean island of Saint Martin,just to the east of Puerto Rico.
    Unlucky Linda,I guess budmickl just beat you to it.

This small island is divided roughly in half by the French & the Dutch & is served by Princess Juliana International Airport.

How close is the beach to the runway,that must be a noisy place to sunbathe.

Budmickl,I'll have to think of a prize for you for getting that one right.

Further info can be got at Wikipedia:

And for more stunning pics,check out this link:
  9. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I just looked at their flight schedule to see where they flew into. After you said it wasn't in Europe, I took a guess out of the 3 other places they flew into.

10. sisland

sisland New Member

i Didn't get it,,,,Duh! Oh Well thanks for posting a New Where is this Game! The Beach looks Great! but might be to Hot!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  11. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Budmickl,that was very well spotted & very clever to check out the flight schedules,well done again.
    Well it's prize time again,I'll give you two choices:
    -a Pink Floyd album of your choice or,
    -an all-expenses paid weekend in Saint Martin,but you'll have to provide your own earmuffs I'm afraid,lol,due to the noise from the low-flying planes.
    The choice is yours,lol.
  12. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Good sleuthing, Budmickl. That was clever.

I take it that's not the best beach in the world for noise-sensitive people!

Very cool picture though, Paul.
  13. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I'll spring for the ear plugs!

14. sisland

sisland New Member

I forgot to give you a prize for the Confederation Bridge win!,,,Sounds like Me! I Decided to give you a nice warm Down Jacket for when you Have to Walk across that Bridge,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lolo,,,,,,Oh,,,Yes and Air Fare too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nice prize don't you Think? ,,,,S
  15. paulmack

paulmack New Member

The earplugs are on their way,lol,good choice.

Sydney,thanks so much for the Down Jacket,I think I'll need it if I'm walking across the Confederation Bridge in winter,lol.Oh,and air fare would be good,lol.Can't wait for my prizes.
  16. sisland

sisland New Member

It's in the mail,,,,On it's way!,,,,,,S
  17. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I thought it was that new water Park.

I thought for sure I would win.

I always get in on these things to late.