New Pic in my Bio...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mini4Me, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Hello, Guys,
    I posted a new pic in my bio of another one of my cookie jars. This one is of Cinderella. She's holding a lovely floral bouquet behind her back. How about some photos of your collections???
    Mini
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Cinderella is Gorgeous!!,,,I love to Bake Cookies so maybe we can collaberate! lol

What Part of Idaho do you Live in? My Brother and his wife live in Challis on the salmon River,,,about 1 hour this side of Salmon,,,,,,,,Sis
  3. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I live in Hailey, south and west of Challis.
    Mini
  4. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I've been collecting them since about 1989, so I've picked them up all over the place. Most recently I've gotten them from ebay. In fact, I got the Cinderella one from ebay, and I hear you can get them from WalMart for around $19.00. I love cookies too!
    Mini
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    I've Heard of Hailey Before,,,,,Been Looking at cookie jars on E-bay! Some really cute ones ,,,,,The Vintage ones are neat also!

Think i Know what to get my Girls for Christmas now,,,,,,Trying to find a Care bear on for my Middle gal ,,,although she's almost 25 she still collects care bear stuff! lol,,,,

The Disney ones are really nice to collect also,,,,How many do you have? and can we see the next one? ,,,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 06/16/2007]