New Pic In Profile, Mollystwin

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I finally got around to putting a new pic in my profile. I just got back from Atlanta visiting my kids and grandson, Andy. This is a pic of his trying to do chin ups with a little help from GumGum (Andyspeak for "grandma" :)

Just curious if I do look like your sister or whether it was just the way she looked in your pic.

Love, Mikie
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

What a great picture Mikie, you look like you are enjoying life!!

3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

You could be one of us!!! LOL.

Great pic! Your grandson is a cutie! You look like you are having lots of fun.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Well, tell "Sis" I said, "Hi!" :)

Yes, it was a blast. I have to get my Grandma fix from time to time.

Love, Mikie
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

What a Great photo of you and your Grandson! He looks like alot of Fun to be with! and I Know he Loves being with you!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,P.S. You know how they always say that everyone has a twin look alike! Sounds like you do also!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,S
  6. jaltair

jaltair New Member

You look so radiantly happy, and Andy is such a handsome little guy! How much fun. It must be hard to be so far away from your little one. Mine are in SC now, and I know how difficult it is. Thank goodness for internet!

7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

It's nice to have a face with the name.....sorry I can't do it. No digital camera and no aptitude that way!! I like Andy's name for you......
  8. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Your Grandson is a cutie. He seems to be having a great time. Cute picture
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For you sweet comments. I appreciate you all so much.

Love, Mikie
  10. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

He's soooo adorable. I love babies and little kiddos. And you look great too! I remember the pic you had of Andy when he was a baby--wasn't he wearing a floppy, plaid hat? His face looked like it could be on the cover of the Gerber baby jar. He just has that timeless baby face. He looks so happy too. You must be a very happy, proud Grandma.

It's great to have you back on the board. Everyone really listens to you and looks up to you as the voice of moral reason here. It shouldn't be necessary, but there seem to be to a lot of posts that induce "heated debates". I don't know how people have the energy for it.

Would you mind answering a Guai question? I've been on the Guai Protocal since October 2004, doing great on it and all the sudden, I've been having major pain for three days. It's very out of the norm for me. I'm really disconcerted and puzzled by it. I'll do a separate post on the chit chat board so this doesn't get to long.

Can't thank you enough for your help!

Much love, Erika
  11. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Thanks for sharing, with us.
    Your right to be a Proud Grandma, he's adorable,,,,,

btw, love how white your hair is, very pretty,
    tell me it's Natural, lol,
    Hope mine turns white, but I think it's gonna be that yellow gray, like my grandma's.

You both look so Happy, glad you enjoyed the visit, and again thanks for the update, on what You look like.
    Not a day older than the other, photo, :eek:)

12. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Your grandson's face looks exactly like yours. Do you see the resemblence???? (sp?)

Nancy B
  13. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

goodness but Andy looks just like you, no mistaking who his Grannie is. He's a little sweetheart.

14. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Don't you love those babies?

I just got The Secret yesterday and haven't had time to watch it yet. I thought of you. Are you still happy with the concept?

15. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Erika, I answered your other post about the Guai. Hope you can get some relief. I appreciate your sweet remarks. I've only tried to give back to this board which has been a God send to me and to try to keep it a safe place for our members. I think there will always be people who are too ready to take offense. I try to keep in mind that all of us carry such big burdens and sometimes, we are just at the end of our ropes. I hate it when trouble breaks out too. We just don't need the stress.

Sharon, my hair is mousy brown and gray. I color it blonde but in that light, it looks like it is white. At least, if it ever turns completely white, like my Mom's, I know it will look OK.

Nancy & Rosie, Andy is the spittin' image of his Dad and he looks just like my SIL in the pics of him at that age. Still, he looks a lot like my Mom too. Depending on his expression, he looks like any one of us. We can all claim him :)

Thanks, Fight. I appreciate your kind words.

Marta, yes, I do believe in the basic tenets of "The Secret." I will most likely buy it. As I've said, it has changed the way I pray and see most everything. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks again to everyone for your kind comments and interest. This is the only grandchild I will ever have and consider him a miracle. How lucky are we that he is so sweet and such fun? He's even helped my girls heal the dislike they have had for their Dad's wife because she has been so good with Andy. He is really a healing little spirit.