New Pic in profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fifthofanickel, Feb 9, 2006.

1. fifthofanickel

fifthofanickel New Member

This pic is of me, hubby & our 2 grandaughters. The 4yr. old is Elizabeth Sadie Grace, & the 6mo. old is Emily Sophia Rose. Both are a delight to us. Unfortunately they live about an hr. & a half away, so don't get to see them as often as we like.

Elizabeth calls us grammy penny & grampy harold..Didn't think I'd like that at first, but now we look forward to hearing those words.

Thanks for looking at the 2 joys of our life..
    Blessings;
    Fifth
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You all look so happy, and I can see why! What darling children...and good looking grandparents, also.

Thanks so much for sharing part of your life with us.

Blessings,
    Sue
  3. fifthofanickel

fifthofanickel New Member

yes we are very happy w/our little gals..Just wish our health was better to enjoy them more...

Hugs & Blessings;
    Fifth
  4. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

Your grandchildren are adorable. my picture is of me and twin grandaughters. Dont you just love them to bits.
    hugs poodlemum
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

What a lovely picture! Your granddaughters are just darling.

I have two grandsons: Matthew, almost 10; and Brandon, 8. They used to call me Grandma Janet when their other grandmother was living, so they could tell us apart, but their other grandmother passed away 2 years ago at the age of 58 from heart failure, so now they just call me Grandma.

My grandsons are also the joys of our lives.

Hugs,
    Janet
  6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

You look so happy and the babies are adorable!
    Bless you all!
    Kellyann
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your grandchildren are an absolute delight. What little beauties.

You are very lucky to have them even though they live far away, that must be pretty hard on you.

I think what they call you is lovely too, very personal.

love
    Rosie