New Pic in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PianoGirl, Nov 1, 2006.

1. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

I just updated the picture in my profile. Finally found a halfway decent picture of myself that I didn't feel bad to post on the board.....

Lis
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

Hi Lis,

That is a great photo of you and your sister. Love the holidays so I like the photo you picked. I am glad that you had a great time at that holiday party and I hope that photo is a reminder of happiness for you.

Don't give up on getting a diagnosis. I know it can be very hard. Keep searching for an answer and I hope you get one soon. Even if it is Fibro at least it will be a diagnosis and a place to start.

Good Luck!
    Pam
  3. Callum

Callum New Member

Boy, you can sure tell that you two are sisters!

Thanks for posting.

Callum
  4. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Sisters are wonderful......they can be a pain in the neck, too (lol). You look very lovely and young. I can't believe that's really your age. You look late 20's.

Sees
    [This Message was Edited on 11/01/2006]
  5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

This makes me want to get a picture of me and my sis like this. This is just so lovely.
  6. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

for the nice comments!!!!!

My sister means the world to me. I was a "late in life" baby for my parents. Both my brothers were in their 20's and my sister was 16 when I came along. Talk about a surprise tee hee

Not to brag or anything but we were very lucky to have inherited "young" genes from my mom. When she passed away one month shy of turning 80, she still had the smoothest skin, hardly a wrinkle and she never started getting grey hair until her early 70's. I sure hope that holds true for us girls!!

Lis
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

What a nice picture! :) I see we have some things in common, I also have a teenager (plus two younger ones, 8 and 5), I am a soccer Mom (and love it!) and I also posted a pic of my sister and I (with my Dad). How wonderful that you play the piano, I think that is an admirable talent. Have a great day, Kim :)