New pic in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mollystwin, Dec 26, 2006.

1. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Here is a picture of all my brothers and sisters. I am the youngest of 10. My twin sis Molly is sitting beside me in the cream sweater (she's the pretty one, I'm the nice one). I am wearing black.

We try to take a pic each Christmas because it's the one time of the year we are all in the same place.
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you're 'the nice one'

Wow, what a big family, you all look lovely and very happy.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

It's a really cool thing to Have Family togeather and everyone Smileing and Having a Great time!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You Look just as Pretty as your sister!,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy New Year!
  4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Only have one question though.
    How is it the young ones get the seats???,LOL.
    Best Wishes,Paul.
  5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

For all the compliments. Paulmack, we didn't get seats, we were kneeling on the floor cause we were the only ones who are able to! LOL!
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You're both pretty so I bet you're both nice.

7. JolieLuLu

JolieLuLu New Member

I dont know, but um, I think I see earplugs in your ears????????? Are you ok hun?

My sister is here for the holidays, and she already said that my feet are too big! She is just jealous cause my boobs are bigger too! LOL

Love and Light,
  8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Molly and I both have small boobs and feet!! We just call each other stupid all the time, mostly because we are! It's that brain fog.
  9. mindbender

mindbender New Member

and that's not a come on.
  10. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

What a beautiful family photo!!!

I've always admired the women who had big families, there must be so many happy moments.

Nancy B
  11. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

You're so very lucky to have such a big family. I'm sitting here envying you all those brothers and sisters.
  12. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Yes we do have lots of fun with this very large family. But we fight a lot too! We are never lonely cause there are just too many of us!
  13. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I would say you are BOTH pretty cute! Nt sure about you being the nice one, though!

Just kidding.

[This Message was Edited on 12/28/2006]
  14. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Thanks for the compliment, the first one not the second!!!
    Really she's the silly one and I'm the smart one!

Of course these things change daily. Sometimes I get pretty silly and she has her moments of smartness.
  15. kriket

kriket New Member

Nice picture of all your brothers and sisters and you.

16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And, I'll bet you're both nice but I did laugh when I read that. What a nice family you have. I'm an only child and I envy big families.

I'm just curious--who is that in light blue behind you? It may be just the expression at the moment the pic was taken but she looks like my twin.

Love, Mikie
  17. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

The person in light blue behind me is my sister Judi. She is the one other sister besides Molly who I most resemble, so I guess I must look like you too!

From the second row right in red is Margaret (Butch, my dad wanted a boy) the oldest, Then Judi the 4th born sister, Then Pat the 3rd born sis with the funny expression, then Donna the 2nd born. The top row are my big bros John, born 6th, Tom born 7th, Charlie 5th and Mike 8th.

Mike has never forgiven Molly and I for being born. He was the youngest and very spoiled for almost 4 years and then we were born (twins!) and took away his spotlight. He complains about that almost everytime we see him. He nicknamed us both "twin" because he couldnt' tell us apart.
  18. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Then who am I?
  19. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Molly's triplet??? Do you look like Molly?
  20. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'll have to dig up a photo to put in my profile. Like I said, maybe it's just your sister's expression in this photo. After I post, you be the judge. I'm laughing about your brother being upstaged by twins.

Love, Mikie