New pic in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bevy2most, Jan 14, 2008.

1. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I am not very photogenic, so I decided to post a pic of my 4 legged child. His name is Big Mack, he is an 18 month old Bull Mastiff.
    He is a gentle giant, weighing in at 137 lbs. This is him saying "cheese",
    I know there are several other dog lovers out there, so I thought I would share him.
    Bevy
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

What a great pic!! And what a big boy your Big Mack is!! He's bigger than I am!!

Thanks for posting!!

dar
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Kool Dog! Thanks for sharing him with us!
  4. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Just look at that face he is sooooooooooo adorable. I love big dogs too. Gotta have something big to curl up with. I love little dogs too because you can sneak them in any wear but big dogs have always had a very special place in my heart.

Thanks for sharing your big boy I miss my Dusty (Doolittle) rotty girl.

God Bless

Chrissy
  5. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i was looking at your dog - he is so CUTE! well, my brother was over at my house, and i guess he liked the photo alot, because he put it up as my "screen saver"!!!!! ha!!!

my bro has a boxer.

i have an american eskimo dog. looks exactly life the one hannafaid has - it's the white dog in her profile photo.

dogs are THE best!!!!

bigmama2
  6. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

That is perfect for my big baby.
    Sheep-I know exactly what you are talking about,Big Mack has a stinky butt as well, he can clear a room no problem.

Ellis I am so sorry for the loss of your precious babies, I have a 13 year old kitty named Skittles, and I think she has dementia, (if cats get that) I am dreading the day that I have to put her down.

Big Momma When Big Mack was growing up everyone said that I had a boxer not a mastiff, they are both beautiful breeds, but I opted for the less hyper breed only due to me being sick. Since Big Mack is your screen saver I think that I am due to some type of royalty or some cash compensation of some sort. lololol

Pain free days to all,
    Bevy