New pic in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bevy2most, Jan 14, 2008.

1. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I am not very photogenic, so I decided to post a pic of my 4 legged child. His name is Big Mack, he is an 18 month old Bull Mastiff.
    He is a gentle giant, weighing in at 137 lbs. This is him saying "cheese",
    I know there are several other dog lovers out there, so I thought I would share him.
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

What a great pic!! And what a big boy your Big Mack is!! He's bigger than I am!!

Thanks for posting!!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Kool Dog! Thanks for sharing him with us!
  4. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Just look at that face he is sooooooooooo adorable. I love big dogs too. Gotta have something big to curl up with. I love little dogs too because you can sneak them in any wear but big dogs have always had a very special place in my heart.

Thanks for sharing your big boy I miss my Dusty (Doolittle) rotty girl.

God Bless

5. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i was looking at your dog - he is so CUTE! well, my brother was over at my house, and i guess he liked the photo alot, because he put it up as my "screen saver"!!!!! ha!!!

my bro has a boxer.

i have an american eskimo dog. looks exactly life the one hannafaid has - it's the white dog in her profile photo.

dogs are THE best!!!!

6. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

That is perfect for my big baby.
    Sheep-I know exactly what you are talking about,Big Mack has a stinky butt as well, he can clear a room no problem.

Ellis I am so sorry for the loss of your precious babies, I have a 13 year old kitty named Skittles, and I think she has dementia, (if cats get that) I am dreading the day that I have to put her down.

Big Momma When Big Mack was growing up everyone said that I had a boxer not a mastiff, they are both beautiful breeds, but I opted for the less hyper breed only due to me being sick. Since Big Mack is your screen saver I think that I am due to some type of royalty or some cash compensation of some sort. lololol

Pain free days to all,