New pic in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kellyann, Jul 31, 2008.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

This is a recent picture of me. I hope everyone is doing okay, I have been off the board for a week or so due to computer problems. Now I have highspeed satelight internet so I am pretty happpy about that. I live way out in a rural area where I can't get dsl. So the satelight is real cool.

Well I am happy to be back!
  2. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I just read your profile! So many things to deal with. But youhave a smile on your face and are a beautiful lady.

Gentle Hugs,

3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You look so happy and beautiful.

I also read your profile and you have so much to live for and be happy about, no wonder it shows in your face.

Thanks for sharing.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

That is a really nice picture of you!,,,,Your dress matches your hair color and your complexion,,,,,,Take care,,,,,Sis
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Thank you all so much! You are all such a blessing to me!

6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly Ann,

So glad to hear from you again. Yes, you look so happy and have a sweet smile on your face with all that you have had to put up with . God bless you for helping the with grandchildren . You are a very strong person.

Sorry that I do not have to much time to write right now but I am glad to see you here and doing well. Hope it continues. Keep it up sweetie ! I know how bad you must feel physically and doing all that you are. I am very proud of you. You are doing more than I could but you are also alot younger too (-: !!

Hugs and blessings,