New Pic - love of my life

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by XKathiX, Dec 16, 2005.

1. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

What never wants anything but food and love? Open up my pic to see my biggest luv!

-Kathi
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

My Godness, those eyes could melt anyone! I want to hold and protect and cuddle!

Thanks for posting this beautiful love of yours!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/16/2005]
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

What a sweetie you have there. You can almost tell the personality!! So wonderful to have our furry friends!!

MamaR
  4. darude

darude New Member

Looks like my pup I just posted she is a maltipoo. Adorable is she an apricot poodle. Me baby mum was apricot poodle.
  5. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Your pooch is awfully cute as well - they are similar! She is an apricot toy poodle, but most of the apricot is on her ears only. Everyone comments that her nose is very pink! I hadn't noticed until the groomer said it to me.
  6. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

That is one cute dog!!!

Terry
  7. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Makes me want one...
  8. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

What a cutie. Good luck with the new diet and new doctor for your baby. They are worth every penny we spend on them!

Check out my boxer girl Ruby in my bio. We are training to be a service dog. A support assistance mobilty service dog.

Happy Holidays
    Dee50
  9. darude

darude New Member

Mila has apricot on ears and down back and tail. She is 6lbs just small enough that I can carry. I love all these puppies. Gonna post pic so that you can see her colour
  10. darude

darude New Member

Mila has apricot on ears and down back and tail. She is 6lbs just small enough that I can carry. I love all these puppies. Gonna post pic so that you can see her colour