New Pic Of Grandson In My Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My daughter just sent this to me and I thought I'd replace the old pic. Andy is now almost 9 months old and has one tooth. He's a sweet, happy little guy. Well, not actually little--he's closing in on 25 pounds. I'll be going up to Atlanta to help when my daughter has surgery. Guess I'll get a workout!

Love, Mikie
  2. 1horse

1horse New Member

What a cutie. You are going to have the best time when you go to take care of him.. thoughts and prayers with you and your daughter as she has her surgery. Hugs Peggy
  3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Oh, he is adorable.I love that sweet little smile.ANd those chubby cheeks.Pinch em for me when you go to atlanta.

I hope your daughter will be ok.And you take care too.Looks like this little man could give you a run for the money.

Get all his books you can and plop him down in bed with you and read when you get tired.

Let us know how your daughter does.I will say a prayer for you all.

Have a safe trip.
    Sheila
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

what an absolute little sweetheart Andy is.

I'm sorry your daughter is needing surgery, she will be relieved to have a doting granny to leave Andy with.

love
    Rosie
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

just take care of yourself too, and don't overdo. He will be wanting to be carried a lot...as babies do. I'm hoping the trip and the surgery go well for you and your daughter... Terri
  6. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I envy you getting to see that darling boy...You should send that picture to Country Woman magazine. I thought at first he had on a little straw hat! He looks like sunshine feels...Jana
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Andy looks like a little man with that hat on.

He has that perfect face.
    With that sweet little face...'Ol Hollywood would grab him up in a minute!!

Hope you can enjoy being with him when you visit.

P.S. Will pray for your daughter! Sorry that I can't remember what is wrong with her!!

Love.....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 02/25/2006]
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

He's just adorable!!!!!

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

He is so cute! You are lucky to have a grandson - can't wait for one of my own!

I hope that you don't wear yourself out looking after the little (?) guy.

Praying that your daughter is okay.
    Pepper
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate all your good wishes and prayers.

We don't know yet what the surgery will entail until another ultrasound is done. It's either a fibroid or an ovarian tumor. Please pray it's not ovarian cancer. Thank you.

Carrie, our Victoria also lives in Athens. I was house hunting there but couldn't find anything. I may look again if time permits. It's a great town. Atlanta is a bit too hectic for me. I'm from Denver but no longer want to fight the traffic in a bigger city. I'm officially an old fart now :)

Love, Mikie
  11. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

but he has a look in his eyes that says you better rest up well before you go grandma, I do believe he will give you a workout.

I am going to have to figure out how to post a picture and do my grandkids. Both my daughters are pregnant and due weeks apart. It's going to be a tough 8 months to go they are both hormonal. (lol)

Thanks for sharing him with us
    Love, Granny
  12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'd love to just hug him! Thanks for sharing the pic with us. You have a beautiful grandson.

Sue
  13. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

What a cutie patootie he is, he is darlin'!
    please have a safe trip, and I pray your daughter will be fine too!
    ~Karen
  14. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I know you are proud! still waiting for you to move up this way! We are building a house in Cartersvill just south of rome! new things are on the market all the time! Lynn
  15. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Isn't being a grandma fun. I have 2 and they are the joy of my life. Babies are just so cute and funny and curious and bright, reminds me how vibrant life is when I'm around them. Enjoy your visit to the max. Praying for your daughters surgery and your energy.
    LOL, Nanna
  16. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

What a beautiful baby, sorry I know he is a boy but he is beautiful.

I can hardly wait for my daughter to have her first child but they are waiting until they get establised in their carrers and get a house big enough for children, so I'll wait patiently (yeah right) but I am not going to push them into it.

What a beautiful blessing you have in him.

Pamela
  17. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Mikie, he looks like a angel!!! Such a sweet look on his little face.

Thanks for posting it.
  18. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate your prayers. I like both the Athens and Cartersville/Rome areas but I need to find just the right house or I don't want to leave. I love it where I am despite the hurricanes. That is what worries me. These storms are supposed to continue and be stronger because of global warming. There is now evidence that proves it is the global warming which is causing these stroms to be so much stronger. Yikes.

The traffic in Denver was bad when I left but it is worse now. I can still drive in Denver's or Atlanta's traffic but I surely wouldn't want to have to do it on a regular basis. I'm proud that I can find my way around the Atlanta area when I have to.

Patti, I keep you in my prayers and hope that mass decreases. Tomorrow, they are doing another ultrasound on my daughter. At that time, they will know more what they are dealing with. Regardless of what kind of mass it is, my daughter wants it removed. I don't know yet when surgery will be scheduled. I just have to be ready to fly up.

Despite the reason for my having to go, I am looking forward to seeing my family again.

Love, Mikie
  19. windblade

windblade Active Member

Little Andy is absolutely adorable!!! That is one happy little guy. What a smile!

Will keep your daughter in my prayers, before, during and after surgery. Just let us know.

I can understand why you want to live closer to that little sweetheart. :)

Love, Judy