New pic of my little girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jens2angels, Sep 13, 2007.

1. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Posted a pic on my profile of Brooklynne getting on the bus for preschool today. She was so excited and I gotta say, it's nice to have her back in school!

I love her, but the break is WELCOME! Hubby and I VERY rarely are away from the kids and it gets a little overwhelming at times. I"m not the type to call anyone and ask them to come take them either. So just having one gone for a few hours a day is good.

Plus she gets to go play with her friends and Head Start is a great program.
  2. laceymae

laceymae New Member

She is adorable...I know how you feel. I love mine, but it was nice that first day back to school.

Just cherish this time...It seems like yesterday I took a picture of my baby getting on the bus for her first day, now she is a sophmore in college.

I used the picture of her first day of school when we were fixing their senior salutes for her high school graduation. It seemed like overnight that she had grown up.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

cute pic, Jens. Is her hair red or blonde or both?

My granddaughter has red hair which she caught from her paternal grandma.

4. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

She is a strawberry blonde just like her mom.

I used to have people actually have to ask me what color my hair was in high school because I had so many different highlights in it. It was all natural then. Not so much now.

Now it's just plain out washed out dirty blonde so I have to get those pretty highlights put in.
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Looks like she could keep you on your toes, alright!

Glad you get a break and she gets to play with friends...a win/win.

Thanks for sharing her with us.

6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Wow Jens, that little one is cute and her mom is too (-: !!You said that she is going to pre school. I forget how old she is. Will she start Kindergarten next year ? I forget how old she is now.

Glad she is so excited to go . My almost 6 year old Jacob (grandson) started K this year and loves the bus. Poor little thing he has leukemia but is coming along all things considered. I know his mom is very happy . The 12 year old has LD's and she looking for a job with more hours. I think she may have found one even though it is not in her field as this moment. Maybe later on one will come up (Med Assistant) or she can get an even better job with the school district she is most liikely getting. Takes all the preliminary test tomorrow, I think-drug, etc. She is divorced and has it really hard.

Bye for now. I know you enjoy the quiet when you have it but you also work, not sur eof your hours. I think they were rather off hours, correct while hubby watches the children? Is that correct?

Hugs and thanks for th pic. I remember when my kids went off on their first days of school - sigh ( I only had 5 of them) .

7. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

NO NO! That's the bus aide, that's not me!
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

She is a doll!!!!

9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

now you are just a dirty old blonde.hee hee...

cody has a game today at 3:30 or 4pm...ron and laura are supposed to be here today to watch cody's game...

talk to you later i am going to try to go to bed then go to math tutoring at 10 AM..

10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Sorry for assuming that the bus aide was you. Oh well !!I am sure that you are pretty cute too considering what your little one looks like. Did you post a pic sometime ago with you at one of your children's birthday parties? Not sure if that was you or someone else.

Glad she is enjoying herself !!Yes, I have heard that the Head Start program is very good. They just grow up so fast these days !!