NEW PIC - THE "REAL DEAL"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Seeseaisme, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Thought you guys & gals might want to see the real me,
    so I took off the glamour shot and posted new pic in my bio. This is me and the joy of my life, my granddaughter, Kaleigh, at my mom's this past Easter.

My daughter says it's a good pic. I don't think any of mine are good, ever. But that's me. I yam what I yam. I've gained about 40 lbs over the past 2 yrs. I call it "full-figured"(lol). Note the care bear on the tee-shirt. I still feel fit and young!

Better look quick, cause I'll probably change it in a few days. I like the glam shot better.

[This Message was Edited on 10/30/2006]
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Thanks for posting. Great pic.

Kriket
  3. maedaze

maedaze New Member

So nice to see photos on peoples bios, once i get my camera working again I will post a pic too! Is that where you live, it looks like a fantastic place to be out on your deck looking at greenery.

I see you do crocheting (cant spell sorry) - have just recieved a book on how to crochet for beginners, have got a hook and some wool so thats my next major project, learn how to crochet. Is it easier than knitting? That was a bit much for me. So i am hoping to create some masterpeices with a crochet hook!!
  4. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

kriket - Thank you. What's up with the squirrel pic? It's so cute. Is/Was it a pet?

maedaze- That's my mom's back deck, but I do live one house over so she's my neighbor and mom. I love Kentucky, so much green and rollling hills, at least in my part of the Commonwealth. Wow! you live in New Zealand. Isn't it starting Summer, there? There is a CD-Rom to teach crochet also. I have one, made by Coats and Clarks. Just google coats and clarks and you should be able to find it. It's step by step and great.
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Thanks for sharing. It is a great picture. I like the "real deal". Your granddaughter looks like you.

Isn't the weight thing a challenge? I had always been petite and small. I started gaining 2 to 4 lbs per month for no apparent reason. I did this for 1 year. That devastated me. Just as suddenly I started the weight gain, it mysteriously started to leave as fast.

Amazing disease isn't it? I was thankful. So there is hope it will just go away.
  6. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Great pic

I have to ask you if you are related to me. Do you know anybody named mindbender?

That looks like the back of my Dads house, and that looks like my Dad in the back.

Ok, just playing with you, but it really does.

Dan
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

Great pic- such a sweet grandaugter. I wish mine was still that young- they grow up to fast.

She is now almost 16 and looks like she is 20.

Don't you love living in the country? Do you have any furry critters? See ya on the porch- Carla
  8. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Sweetie - uuughh, yes the weight thing, for anybody that lost some, I found it and you can have it back. I used to go to Curves
    at least 3 X a week, it was great, until the dd gota hold of me, my doc said enough of Curves, so now it's Tai Chi, recommended by doc to keep muscles working, I do it sometimes, but not enough.

mindbender - you had me goin for a minute there. I do have a lot of "mindbenders" in my family, though. It could? be your dad, that's my oldest brother, he's done a lot of crazy things!

ckball - my granddaughter and I adore each other. I want her to stay little forever, but alas, she is learning many "life" lessons in 1st grade this year. She will grow up too fast, I know.

Thanks so much for all your comments and replies,

Sees
  9. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

10. dononagin

dononagin New Member

sees... I just read your bio... Jeez you have really been through it girlfriend.. amazing you are still around to talk about it.
    see you on the porch and looking forward to getting to know you better.
    Hugs!
  11. kriket

kriket New Member

Yes. She is a pet. We have had her for about a month or so. I think she fell out of the nest and the dogs nearly got her, but she was rescued in time. So, we have been raising her. She is growing so fast.

Kriket
  12. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Yep we are on our way into summer... which is BAD for me.
    Thanx for the tip on the cd rom teaching crochet.
    Will look into that,
    cheers maedaze :eek:)
  13. Jordane

Jordane New Member

SEESE,

That is a lovely picture of you and your granddaughter.

Are'nt grandbabies the best!!!:>)

Jordane
  14. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I lived in Radcliff next to ft knox for several years .I love KY .I still have alot of good friends there.

just wanted to drop in and say hello! Have a good day
  15. jole

jole Member

You remind me so much of a friend of mine!! She has a terrific sense of humor and I see that in your too. I don't understand how you've been able to keep it with all that you've been through.

God bless you! Those grandbabies are what keeps us going, aren't they? Their sparkly eyes can light up a heart faster than anything! And a hug~there's no describing it!

I too live in the country, and although I haven't gotten to travel much at all in my life, I still do love the country. Wish for closer friends though, but can't beat family.

Friends - Jole
  16. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

noticed you are form kentucy? am i right.

well enjoy your family

jodie
  17. Bambi

Bambi New Member

a real beauty! Don't worry about the weight, most of us are having a hard time with it. Maybe some of it is meds or just not being able to be real active. Mine is pudding pies! LOL!

I love the squirrel pet one person has, sorry I didn't grab the name. I found one in the parking lot at our grocery store, took it inside to the
    water faucet and tried to give it CPR (without touching it's lips LOL!). People were standing around, some laughing and some cheering me on. It looked fine but must have gotten bumped just enough by a car. I couldn't revive it, so brought her home and she's buried in my yard.

I am an animal NUT in case you can't tell.

Thanks for posting the picture! The area looks like HEAVEN to me!! I hate this desert in the Phoenix area AND the heat, but I'm stuck here due to my husband's job. UGH! Bambi