new pic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Didoe, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Didoe

Didoe New Member

hi all
    i posted a new pic of both 'boys' in my profile if anyone wants to see how big they've become.
    the one on right side w/long hair is Mr. Boo and the glaring short haired dangerous type on the left, is Shortie aka Boo2 (who sometimes flies under the radar using the name Piglet).
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

how BIG they are. That BOO 2 is almost as big as his nemisis (-: !! So glad to hear from you and to see the picture of the "boys". As you know I love to hear your stories and hope that they are both bahaving somewhat better towards each other. Sorry to hear that Boo2 has been having bowel problems. If that is who you said it was. Sorry to hear about your vet bills. Yes, I am sure they could get expensive with 2 cats. The only thing worse than that is having a bunch of kitties like Jerry (Green Onions). Yeah, I know they are cute any how.

I hope you had a good Christmas and that the boys got some special presents and had a good time along with you too(-:

Again thanks for sharing the pics with us. I cannot believe how big Boo2 has gotten. Hope to hear more from you and the kittie escapades.

Toodles for now,

Granni
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

4th try.

Hi Didoe, Mr Boo has a built-in boa.

Used to have a shoelace for the cats to pounce on. Have to dig up another one.

Rock
  4. jmq

jmq New Member

How the boys have grown! They look so happy and content....no wonder with a Mommy like you.

Thanks for sharing the new pic.

jmq
  5. Didoe

Didoe New Member

roc, your comment had me remembering how Mr. B lays his 1.5 inch paw on Booties half inch forehead to hold him still and proceeds to wash his neck, ears, face while Bootie sits there with his eyes closed as if his mommy is scrubbing him with a wash cloth.

sometimes when Mr. B is in a good mood while rolling on his back, his boa is flopping between his legs and I'll grab and ask him 'is this yours? what is this thing, this dust collecter?' Either I get swatted or if he's in a better mood, he'll grab his own tail and roll around holding it.

One of Booties favorite moves is to sit next to a tired mr. B and lie there waiting to see the lay of the land...if Mr. B seems pooped out, Bootie will poke or push the boa around...which usually is guaranteed to get a rise out of the big guy.

Mr. B invented a new game yesterday...now just a minute, you guys think I have nothing to do except cat stuff? I squeeze plenty of stuff in..between entertaining the troops, changing the litter boxes and opening cat food cans.
    Anyway, we have a long piece of clothes line which is soft and on the end is a scratchy piece of raffia. They love raffia, it makes the perfect mouse-scratch sound. I was dragging the string around from bedroom to kitchen as they chased it, letting off steam and I got tired and sat on the bed. I started swinging the string in and out the doorway and Mr. B began racing from room to room--this cat is at least 18lbs, I never saw him move like this, he was doing laps for 10 minutes, Bootie was so frightened at the inte nsity and speed he just got out of the way and didnt want to participate...we watched as Mr. B ran back and forth as if the Devil himself was chasing him around. He stopped, tongue hanging out, panting and absolutely delighted.
    This morning he couldnt get me up early enough...never mind the damn cat food lady, where's the clothes line toy? fortunately he's unusually patient and is content to pad around after me watching what I'm doing...as long as he sees me busy, he'll wait until its time to play...he just doesnt want to catch me sitting here, typing.
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Didoe,

Do you actually think that those kitties would LET you type instead of playing with THEM?? Now, that is something close to sacreligious, to them anyways. I am sure they think you were put on this earth to serve and play with them at all times (-: !! LOL

Have a Happy New Year Didoe !! Any plans or you planning on just staying home and entertaining the kitties and visa versa I might add.

Blessings,

Granni