NEW PICTURE A painting I just finished

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Feb 17, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Its not framed yet .This is the last one I did.

I am self taught.When my hands feel good I paint.I truly enjoy it even if its not the greatest.It keeps my mind off other things.

Sue
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That is really good. Do you ever sell your paintings? If not, you should. That is beautiful.
  3. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

that's gorgeous! what i love is the sense of calm and mystery in it. well, that's what i perceive any way!

i used to be so interested in drawing and was fairly good at it. when i have down time now, or when i'm not feeling too great, i seem to head towards books or the news. i am kind of a news junkie at times!

keep up the great work....
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

ms moody and Sandys for the wonderful comments .I have not sold any paintings .I might try you never know.

Kimfribo Ty also.We are sorta neighbors I live in Rhode Island.

Well Ty all .I'm starting a new one today.Will post when done.

Sue
  5. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

Was a little dark, but could make it out.... Wish I could see it in person.....

I loved to paint, years ago.. I took lessons for a year.. But, the teacher quit teaching, or I would go back.

I don't think I have any natural talent, but learned a lot of the secrets... Darn fibro fog cannot remember all of them now.. Keep saying ,I am going to try again.

I don't seem to have any time. Which is a joke, no more than I get done.. I don't really sit around all day, don't watch a lot of t.v... I just piddle around, then the day is gone. Can't figure out, what happened.....lol the computer posting, is sitting around, I guess.....
  6. neen85

neen85 New Member

I love the way the sky comes alive with light! You did good!!! Daneen
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Wish I could do some kind of arts/crafts, but just can't manage.