New Picture in my bio

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mini4Me, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I added it im memory of my Mom and Dad. Jan. 25th was Mom's birthday and it was also the day my dad remarried my mom and the day he died of leukemia. They were wonderful parents and raised 4 children. They also had 6 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren. Mom died on May 26, 2006 just 2 days before my dad's birthday.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/28/2007]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Thats a Beautiful photo of your Mom and Dad! And all the Dates are amazing also ! we Had some of the Same Date things Happen in our family Too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bless you Mini! I can see that they were very much in love in the picture!,,,,,S
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

What a fantastic photo! How wonderful that you had a great childhood and that your parents gave you so many good memories. You are blessed. Kim :)
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Your parents look full of joie de vivre.
  6. Callum

Callum New Member

Thanks for sharing, Mini. Thursday must have been a difficult day for you. I hope looking at this photo, showing two people so very happy, made it a bit easier.

7. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Your mom was so pretty....believe it or not I work with a woman who could be her sister..the smile is almost identical
  8. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Thanks for all of your kind words about my parents.
    It's hard to come to the realization that they are gone.
    I'm currently putting together a memory scrapbook of their lives.