New picture in my profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mar19, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

I snapped this the other day while I was sitting here at my computer. My bird Angelo was gazing out the window and my cat Begarra decided she wanted to see what was so interesting, I guess. :) They often sit here together, until, that is, Angelo feels he's been good too long and decides to bite the cat! LOL Guess no one's ever explained the food chain thing to him, eh?

mar
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

HOW CUTE!!!!! Who would have ever thought??? They seem to go together like, ummmm, peanut butter & jelly, or ice cream & cake, sugar & spice, etc.

You should camcorde and send to Home Video show.

Thank you so much for sharing,

BlueSky555
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Now that's an amazing pic!!!!!!!!

Wow, too cute...

Nancy B.
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

It reminds me of the combo. of pets that someone else here has- a cat and a fish. You have to watch them.

Kriket
  5. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Pets freqently make the best odd-couples.

We used to have a dog a duck and a bunny. They would lie there together in the sunshine.

The duck used to peck the dog (like scratching her back). The dod loved it.

In the evening I would say, "get the bunny" and the dog would herd the bunny into his cage for the night.

Thanks for sharing your sweet pic.

Sofi
  6. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

How unique. I used to have a cat that would curl up and sleep with my dog. I thought that was odd, but you've certainly got me beat here. That's a really cool picture. It's also funny that the bird bites the cat. Maybe keeping them in the dark about the food chain is a good idea afterall. Thanks for sharing that photo....

[ advertisement ]