New Picture In Profile--Day 3

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've put the picture taken on Wed. in my profile so y'all can see how fast I was up and feeling great. This was taken on my lanai right before my daughter and I went shopping and out to lunch. My ears were covered up by the chin strap and I wanted to wear my earrings, so I hooken them through the strap. This gave my neighbors a big laugh.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The picture is HUGE and I don't know how to size my pictures using "My Pictures" on my computer. Use the scroll bars to move the picture so you can see it.

Love, Mikie
  3. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

I am happy to see you looking so much better. WOW. A few days makes such a difference.

By the way...I like your style. Going out for lunch and wearing your earrings with your chin strap, etc. (LOL. You may set a new fashion statement) but irregardless of that -it says a lot about your confidence in yourself and ability to not take life too serious. Very cool attitude!

My respect,
    CLD

4. KayL

KayL New Member

QUITE the difference only 2 days make! I can't wait to see more pics, Mikie.

Karen
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have Windows XP and there is no Image button when I bring up the file. I clicked on everything else and there is only one icon which deals with size. I had clicked on Actual Size and I think that is what made it so big. I'm going to experiment to see if I can use it without that and whether it's smaller.

Thanks for your trouble.

Love, Mikie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

No matter what I do, it's still HUGE.

It's my Big HUGE Irish Face.

Love, Mikie
  7. kadywill

kadywill New Member

lovely! How's the pain? Thanks for sharing all of this with us!
    With love,
    Kady
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My e-mail address is mikie-admin@prohealthinc.com. Thank you so much. I do wish someone could tell me how to resize in Windows XP in My Pictures.

I have some other software for pictures, but like all such software, it came with no directions and I haven't been able to figure it out. Before I got the digital camera, I always had my pics put on Kodak CD's which have excellent editing features.

Love, Mikie
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There's almost no pain except where there's still some swelling under my ears where the lymph nodes are. Also, as the feeling comes back in my ears, it's a little painful, especially when I wear the chin strap which holds the ears close to the head.

A bonus for anyone needing their ears pinned back, this surgery leaves the ears flatter to the head. I didn't need it, but Prince Charles would benefit from this surgery :)

The biggest bonus was getting a clue that I must have some kind of Herpes-family infection going on which is keeping me sick. I'm anxious for my doc to get up to speed on this.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]