New picture in profile part 2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Doober, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Doober

Doober New Member

Imagine walking into a bathroom in a high rise apartment building or condo and seeing this????

I can imagine several people holding it until they get to another
    [This Message was Edited on 02/27/2008]
  2. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Is it just me? I don't understand this. Is that ice instead of flooring? What's with the man in the "ice"? Help me understand please, Doober.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

is missing, Dolores. The picture has been "photoshopped".
    Modern technology allows folks w/ a computer to do special effects.

4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You are too funny.

Doober, what a cool picture. I have seen a lot of these kind of things. 3D paintings on sidewalks and such.

Neat, thanks for sharing.

5. victoria

victoria New Member

Just think if someone had a sense of 'fun' and actually built one hanging out with industrial weight glass floor... or course you wouldn't see the guy falling... but it'd be enough to make many NOT go in there! Altho I would, cuz for some stupid reason I don't fear heights.

Have you seen the pictures of the very real outdoor "loo" made of 1-way mirror glass so the person sitting inside can see everyone outside but, of course, nobody can see the 'user' inside? I think the pics were taken in Europe, they've done it in various places -- the loos were set up on a busy street corner!

Now that WOULD be uncomfortable, even tho I'd 'know' no one could see in, hehehehe

Here's a link:

6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I went to that site. Wow, there is no way I could do my duty in there. That is funny

7. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Makes me think of the True Value hardware trucks...the back of them are 3D....several months ago someone was following one on the interstate and called 911. Said the door was open and they were about to lose their load. the Sheriff caught up with the truck and had a big laugh...He said it did look real from a distance.

8. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

OMG!!! You can tell I don't get out much! hahaha!

9. Doober

Doober New Member

What I found out was someone actually had this painted on their bathroom floor.
  10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

That is what I thought the floor was - painted. I have seen these kind of things in New York and different cities, where the sidewalks have these paintings in 3D and it looks like you are falling or something of that nature.

Delores that is okay, you made me laugh, so that was a good thing.

11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

you can see lots of amazing (but altered) photos.

12. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Things are not always what they seem.

Hugs to all, doloresf1