New Picture In Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by louiesgirl2, Aug 23, 2005.

1. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

This is a picture of my baby girl. She is 15 months old and is in the terrible twos already. She is way too smart for her own good.
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

Your baby is so cute. You sound like me with all the animals. They are fun, aren't they?

Sandy
  3. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

Your "baby" is sweet. I have a baby too, she's 3 months old, and I think she's in the terrible twos also! She's a teacup chihuahua, and weighs less than a pound and a half.

I never knew anything so small could take over a household!

Even though my pain level hasn't changed, it seems like having my little friend has taken my mind off of it some. Having a pet has been great (if I can keep up with her!)

Kinsie
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

How sweet...

Thanks for sharing a picture of your baby!

Hugs
    Bluerose

5. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

What an adorable doggie!! Shepherd/chow mix, eh? Quite stunning. How much does she weigh? I'm trying to picture her size-wise; she certainly looks like she keeps you on your toes.

20 birds?? Yikes! I have one conure and he's more than I can keep up with. Do you have an aviary? I can't imagine having to clean all those cages... :*) I never thought I liked birds until I got mine 6 yrs ago, now I'm hooked. Also have a cat and a dog. Pets are good company, aren't they?

Mar