NEW PICTURE in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumpkinpatch, Oct 1, 2005.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

My sons love animals!! This is a photo of Lee (the youngest) with Grandma's dog Whiskey. He is 10 years old and loves children.

Cindy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2005]
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Cindy, I just loved when my boys were 13--such a great age.
    Goes by too fast!
    Take care,
    Laura
  3. lilbird

lilbird New Member

one of our dogs is a Border Collie Black Lab mix. They are such good dogs. High energy though.

How are you feeling?

Cathy
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Lee is the last one at home and keeps us busy!! Today he had me travelling everywhere ie. sidewalk sale at Pawn shop! He searching for movies and games.

I'm still on my daily FFC schedule. Feeling ok. Pain is a little better. Today slept until 9:30 a.m.

Laura have you had your appointment yet?
    Cathy have you started your antibiotics and virals?

Cindy
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Yes I'm having a lemon and water right now. It's really helping rehydrate me!

Also thanks to you I've been on the garlic pills spread out during the day. Since it works as a blood-thinner it's making a difference with the antibiotics. I'm not as nauseated!

Also I have the grape anoxidating powder and been drinking some before bed. I'm armed with everything now!!

I'm declaring war on those viral and bacterial bugs!! They won't escape.

My hair is not falling out anymore!! That was scary and I've got thick hair. It's looking healthier. The T3 compound thyroid, pregnenolone and dhea is probably helping with that.

Thanks again for all your great tips

Cindy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2005]
  6. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Thanks for asking, I'll post my visit with FFC soon...could use all feedback!!