New picture in profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CanBrit, Nov 8, 2005.

1. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Two very good reasons I keep on smiling. Gotta love being a grandmother!

Regards,

Eileen

2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I love the picture.

Being a grandmother keeps me going.I posted a picture of my 2 girls also.

Is it fun.

Sue
  3. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

So adorable! They have that look in their eyes like, "I'm really cute, but I've got something up my sleeve". Heehee, I love little boys like that.

What are their names, if you don't mind me asking?
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Beautiful, beautiful children!

Made me smile :)
  5. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

The oldest is Denon, who will be turning 6 on November 23rd. He's a big boy for his age. Wears size 8. His Dad is 6'4", so I won't be surprised if he soars past him one day. (Mom's also 5'10)

The younger one is Ayden and he will be 4 on January 4th. He's the little bugger of the two. His knickname is the "fainting goat" because if he doesn't get his way, he drops to the ground and plays dead!

Grandma's get to spoil and then send them back. Keeps you young.

Have a good day all

Eileen
  6. Bambi

Bambi New Member

handsome and I can imagine they will be very handsome men. My son isn't going to have kids, can't even hold a
    relationship, too much like his dad (my first husband). My daughter and husband are passionately in love after 13 years of marriage and at least 3 years of dating, have a great new home (4 bedroom) and all the things to offer, but they want no kids. She has FM severely so I am learning to accept and understand. It's been a real heartache to my husband and me though. We dreamed of grandkids always. Love and treasure yours, you are very lucky!
  7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I love the story about the "fainting goat"!!!

[ advertisement ]