New Picture in Profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shar6710, Nov 20, 2006.

1. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I put a new picture of my bad, bad Weimaraner puppy in my profile. I actually caught her in a moment of repose, possibly introspection, but I doubt it. Of course I can't resist playing with digital images on the computer so this has been tweaked a bit.

Some of you may remember my post about her eating our memory foam mattress topper. She is still a handful, was gettig up on the dining room table for awhile but now seems content with just counter surfing. She seems to have finally lost interest in our shoes and has replaced that habit with a pen fetish.

Sorry Mr Dad but I felt guilty about people thinking the previous picture of my stepson and his beautiful girlfriend was me.

Best wishes to all,

2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Allot of detail. Is it one of your photographs? If it is, you could probably enter it into a contest.

3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Nice puppy Shar,

you got so close with the camera I think you were trying to look right inside her head and figure out how to keep her off the counters! LOL

hugs Redwillow
  4. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Thanks for the kind words Mindbender. Yes I did take the picture but as I said I played with it a bit. I think I used a "sharpen more" command a few times to get the exaggerated detail and also played with contrast, exposure levels etc. I also removed what appeared to be an eye bugger.

Redwillow, I'm afraid if I did succeed in getting inside her head it would be a very lonely place!