New picture in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Doober, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Doober

Doober New Member

I just added a new picture of my 2 "Fur babies".

They are both females Australian Shepards
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

They are really pretty dogs. I wish i had two, but my husband can only handle one.

Thanks for sharing, it looks like we have a lot of animal lovers around here.
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

And of course they're well-behaved...

they're happy!

---look at the bed Doober gave them!

4. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I love your dogs, I want to get my Big Mack a friend, but I cannot imagine having 2 Mastiffs on my bed.

My baby's pic is in my profile.

5. ckball

ckball New Member

Love your aussies- I have a aussie mix and is short hair and only face color and a white body and ring around her tail. SHe is a herder and so funny. They are fun dogs-yours are great-Carla
  6. Doober

Doober New Member

Yes, they are fun dogs. Very loyal and these ones are very cuddlely.

They are herders and if it weren't for that, they would not eat their morning meals because they help steer us into the kitchen since it is so early in the morning.

The older one loves to let everyone know when it is dinner, as soon as something comes out of the oven, she runs around the house letting everyone know to eat.

She also still tries to herd my daughter into her bedroom when ever we say it is time to go to bed.

They both are good dogs and i will always continue to have an Aussie in my house.
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

beautiful dogs, we call them collies over here. The one at the front looks very much like my old dog Paddy, he had a very handsome head.

I had two sheepdogs, Paddy was a Border Collie and Tess was a different collie(used to herd cattle, not sheep) - she was like a huge Panda.

They were both SO intelligent, apparently collies are the top breed for intelligence.
  8. Doober

Doober New Member

they both have them (Ticks) on their legs and a few on their noses. What a funny name for the spots huh????

9. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I guess I am losing it. Where are the dogs?
  10. victoria

victoria New Member

you have NOT been steered in to an alternative (n)etherworld universe like Rafiki and I have been with some pictures in profiles here....

Doober actually did change his to this amazing bathroom...