New Picture in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by VickyB, May 9, 2003.

1. VickyB

VickyB New Member

How do I make my picture smaller??
    New picture with "Wiggles" my sweet little puppy that wiggles so much when she walks that she almost falls down.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Vicky, you are a cutie pie! What a sweet smile you have.

That pup is nothing short of adorable, I love those fluffy pups, they are soooo soft and silky.

Thanks for sharing with us. Its nice to put a face to a name around here.

I don't know how to make the picture smaller, but it looks great like it is!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. VickyB

VickyB New Member

I just received a new camera for Mother's Day and wanted to try it out. Wiggles has been such a joy to me-I take her everywhere.
  4. sunnysideliving

sunnysideliving New Member

Hello VickyB,

Almost all image editor knows this. Usually it is called resize/resample or cut. If you want I can cut it for you. Just let me know what part you would like to remain and give me your e-mail address.

Cheers,
    Sunny
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for letting us in on your putting your pic in your profile. Mine is huge too. One would think Windows would have some editing features in My Pictures.

Love, Mikie
  6. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

nice photo you have a wonderful smile and the puppy is georgeus(not sure if that is spelt right)i dont no how to put the photo in let alone change its size
    ((((big hugs ))))
    Loopyloo xx
  7. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I'm from Seabeck about an hour north of you! Maybe we could meet someday. dolsgirl
  8. sunnysideliving

sunnysideliving New Member

Hello Girls,

These are great photos. You made me check photos and I do enjoy it. ;)
    About these computer problems. I might can help you.
    Do you want me to write how to make these photos smaller or just do it ans send it to you. (As it makes sense, I have no rights to update your profile. ;)

Have a nice rest of day (It is 9 pm here. :O)
    Cheers,
    Sunny
  9. VickyB

VickyB New Member

That would be great if we could get together. We just moved here last summer and I still don't know alot of people. I have been feeling a little better lately and am better able to get out of the house. I went through a bad flare with fatigue this winter-I am not use to all the rain here. I am from Texas and this has been a big adjustment for me.
    Just let me know when.