NEW PICTURE OF DOXY'S GRANDSON "COHEN"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Jul 1, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

He is ..."the owner of my heart"!

I promised everyone I would post a new picture of Cohen so here it is!

He is now 4 months old............he is already 16 lbs and 27 inches long!

He is the sweetest baby.........he always has a smile ......and is always in a good mood ............my oldest son, who is Cohen's father had the exact same personality when he was a baby.........we are so blessed to have such a wonderful and healthy little boy like Cohen in our family!

You all know how much his Grandma Doxy loves him right? LOl

Just wanted to share with you!

XO
    Doxy
    P.S. Cohen's hair looks "red",.................. but it is NOT red!

The cameras always pick up the red highlights, but in person his hair is light brown and is starting to turn blonde! :)

[This Message was Edited on 07/01/2006]
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

He looks like a happy little boy. He is so cute. How could you not love him?

Kriket
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

His face is so cute

His smile is so heart warming and..............

His personality is one in a million.........honestly even if he weren't my Grandson I would say this! :)

BUT............I do love him to pieces!:)

I already have all of his Christmas shopping done for his "first Christmas" and I don't know who was worse me or my husband .....we actually compete to buy Cohen the cutest and best gifts!

It is so much fun!

XO
    Doxy
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Cohen is a really beautiful baby. I know how proud you are of him. Hope things ease up with the mother and you'll be able to have access to seeing him for the rest of his life. Same for his dad.

Good luck!

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

He is precious. I love babies with chubby legs. I am so happy for you. The grandparent connection is so important to children. My adult children worship their grandparents. I hope you get unlimited access to him.

Also welcome back to the board. I started a response to your original post but brain fog took over.

6. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

He is just TOO cute! I love those happy mouth wide open pictures. I call them gummy grins.

You are blessed to have such a sweetie in your life!
    Angela
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

What a Great picture! Ya just have to smile .We are lucky Ladys to have Grandbabys They make this a wonderful place to be at this time in our life.
    The red looks good on him but at this age who knows what they will end up could even be blue one day lol and grandma will love em anyway.lol
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

He is cute as a button. I`m praying that things can get worked out between your family and his mother. Enjoy every second you get with him.
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you have fun w/him and i hope the court stuff is over soon...

jodie
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

He is adorable. I'm so happy for you that you have him to love.

Love, Mikie
  11. 1horse

1horse New Member

he is absoulty the cutest little guy.. take care
  12. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

"Ahh.......thanks so much for all the compliments"!

I just knew you'd all fall in love little Cohen!

I will post another cute picture of him this week....so be on the look-out! ;) LOL

Thank you all so much for your never ending support and love!

XO
    Doxy ( the proud Grandma )!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

13. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Wow he is almost singing Gopd bless him what a cutie. Love Anne C
  14. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

smooch. He is truly adorable. You can tell he is a happy happy baby.
  15. JLH

JLH New Member

What a beautiful grandson!!!! He looks so very happy!!!

Oh how I would love to pick him up and hug him so tight!!! It has been so long since my grandsons were that age!!!

Love,
    Grandma Janet
  16. Jamarz

Jamarz New Member

Grandson. How precious and darling he is. I am Jan(Jamarz) and I am a newbie to this board. And I just wanted to add my awwwwwww, he is so sweet to this thread.
    Also, Doxygirl caught my eye, since I, too, am a lover of dachshunds. I have two minis: Phoebe the Red (7) and Joey the chocolate and tan (4). They are my constant companions and bestfriends. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my 2 doxies.

I also have a Grandson, Schuyler(skyler) age 9 months and 2 granddaughters, Ariel 10 and Aspen 3 weeks. Being a grandma is great. Thanks for sharing a pix of your Grandson, his smile made my day!!!
  17. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

with your compliments and sweet comments!

I was sitting here tonight and thinking just how much I wish I could hold my little Grandson and kiss him too!

I miss him so much it hurts!

My Grandma and Grandpa were my rocks in my life.....I don't know how I would have made it through the awful home life I had if it weren't for them!

I have so many happy memories with them both, and I'm just aching to give those precious memories to my sweet baby Grandson Cohen............... and for everyday that passes that I can't see him it hurts beyond words!

I so pray and hope that this is all worked out and soon!

Thank you for being here for me!

XO
    Doxy
  18. petsrme

petsrme Member

What a looker!! He is sooooo adorable. Doxy, I may be biased, but I swear I think he has your eyes. I hope this is all worked out soon for you. Don't give up hope. It will work out.
  19. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hey hon, I sent you an email just a little while before I posted. I have not been able to be online for a few days. LEt me know if you got it. Love ya!