New Picture of Grant

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Oct 16, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I am working on getting my new digital camera to work! We went to the pumpkin patch at the church tonight and here is Grant (4 in JAnuary) picking out pumpkins.

I will try to post a picture of me next week. Lynn
    [This Message was Edited on 10/16/2005]
  2. whoachief

whoachief New Member

Grant is adorable!! Thanks for sharing.
  3. jaltair

jaltair New Member

What a great picture of the two of the three men in your family! Thanks for sharing. Having pictures profiles makes everything so much more personal when we write to each other. I'm looking forward to seeing your picture as well. Enjoy those boys! As you know, having one already 19, they grow much too fast.

Warm wishes and hugs, Jeannette
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That`s a really cute picture. My 10 year old just brought home a big pumpkin to make a jack-o-lantern. He was so excited. Holloween will be here soon.
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Ok That was my cat Razzleberry. The board named her a few weeks ago! Grant should be there now! No I do not have a hairy child! Take Care Lynn
  6. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Hi Lynn,

What a cutie! Is that Dad next to him? My son and your son would be racing those pumpkins if they were there together. Don't they have great imaginations at 4?

I'm so glad you have your energy back. Grant will be the one to benefit the most. It's an awful feeling to know your baby is missing out on things because you can't get up and go.

I'm right behind you on well!

Love,

Francie