New Picture of Hubby and His Better Half

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibromickster, Mar 4, 2008.

1. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

LOL - Hubby is a good guy, works hard for his family and is a wonderful cook and handyman. Anyway, this picutre will complete my family as you all saw my daughters and doggy already. Love you all.

Take care and gentle Hugs

[This Message was Edited on 03/05/2008]
  2. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

What a beautiful picture!!
    We're both lucky - I have a great husband as well!
    Thank you for posting. You're a beautiful couple.
  3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thank you so much for the nice compliments. When we were younger people would call us Ken and Barbie, it was so embarrassing.
  4. LindaH

LindaH New Member

He is a cutie and you are very pretty.

5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

You look so happy! Thanks for sharing.

6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

All of your photos are really nice too. Linda H, is that a birthday party of your photo.

Twinofdar. I love your dog with the glasses on, that is so funny.

Mollyswin - You have a very nice family too.
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow! What a Great looking Couple you are!! Now i can see where your girls get their looks!,,,,,,,,,

P.S. I'm putting a photo of 2 of my Girls up,,,,,,Tanya in the pink,,28,,,My Lucky Boy! Kymberlie,21,,,Will her boyfriend!,,,,,also i have a middle girl whose 25,,,i'll try and get one of Her and her husband up too,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry didn't mean to mislead your post! I've been thinking about doing this!,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  8. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thanks you two. Sisland, your girls are beautiful and your boy. My boy is a dog too, and believe me he is a momma's boy. Since I didn't have a boy, a boy dog was the next best thing. LOL

Terch, that you very much, i love when our fibro/cfs friends put their picutres up too. That way we can picture what the person looks like.
  9. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Such a good looking couple. You look so happy together!!

10. victoria

victoria New Member

thanks for putting it up! You both look so happy together...!

11. kjade

kjade New Member

Well, aren't you two just the CUTEST couple!! I see now where your daughters get their beautiful looks! (you guys look FAR too young to have teenage girls! Oh...your poor hubby!! LOL)

Thanks for posting - you are absolutely beautiful!

I keep meaning to put the pic up of my yellow lab - when I find it, I will post it for you!
  12. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Please do put a picture up of your yellow lab, i would love to see him/her. You probably already told me what you doggie's name is but of course i can't remember anything. What is his/her name???? and thank you so much for the compliment.
  13. Callum

Callum New Member

You both look so happy and relaxed - and young!

Your husband is a handyman AND a good cook - what a lucky combination for you!

Thanks for sharing!

14. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Yes, i am lucky, he does most of the cooking and cleaning up, that is the best part. We both work so it is nice to have a husband that does some of the household chores too.
  15. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I don't think we have officially met. Nice to meet ya! What a great pic of you and your hubby, a beautiful couple. I have a Christmas pic up in my profile also. I can see the picture frame ornament in your tree. If you look real close at my tree you can see that we have the exact same photo ornament, kinda funny!

Well, I hope you are having a great night, thanks for sharing the pic. Kim :)
  16. sues1

sues1 New Member

You are a cute couple.....and both of you look as if you will be very pleasant and fun to be with.

17. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You are right, they are the same photo frame. How weird is that???

Actually, I have met you whey you put your picture up a while ago I replied on your post. You have a very cute family. I will have to put our family one up next.

18. JaneSmith

JaneSmith New Member

You are very pretty. You make a nice couple!