new picture of my hubby and me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sixtyslady, Sep 26, 2008.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

the caption should read, tater tot,and tater salad.
    tater salad is whats on my hubbys lip'
    Our daughter said she,s going to put that picture in the paper next year for our Anniversary.
    We know our friends and family would get a good laugh out of it.
    sixtyslady.
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Sixtylady,

Great picture of you and DH. I am sure that food is good to, since DH has some on his lip (-: !!

It also looks like a very nice area that you live in - nice and peaceful with the horses and such,

Blessings to you both,

Granni
  3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Nice to meet you!!!!! I love it when us Fibromates put picutes up so I can see who I am emailing too. I love horses too and wish so much I had one. Thanks so much for putting the picture up. You too look GREAT!!!!! even with the tator salad on the lip, LOL.

Looks like I am right next door to you. I am in St. Louis (St. Charles area).

Mickey
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

love the photo, you and your husband look so happy together.

Rosie
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Nice to put a face to a Name!,,,,Great Picture!,,,Thanks!,,,,,,,Sis
  6. poets

poets Member

I love the picture. You look like you'd really be some cool people to meet. So laid back. I think it would really be a cute picture to put in the paper. I've always gone more for the casual "unposed" look in pictures.

Meg
  7. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

GREAT picture!! Thanks for posting it for all of us to see!

That is SO something my husband would do - not wipe his lip (or mustache) before someone snapped a picture. Of course, it would tick me off. LOL But I guess it shouldn't, because it's such a cute picture of you guys even with the tater salad on your hubby!

You can tell you have an easy going nature. I too love the background - so peaceful looking.

Nice looking couple!!!

Janalynn