New PICTURE of My Kids in Profile.........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Aug 9, 2005.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

There my babys!!! Both are Chiwaws!

Sorry it is not a real clear picture..I need to buy a digtal camera!! This picture was taken with a Cam!

Hugs
    Bluerose
    [This Message was Edited on 08/09/2005]
  2. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I used to have one that color, his name was Poco. Your babies are cute.
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

beautiful.

Our pets are such a comfort to us.

love
    Rosie
  4. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I love your "children"!.

My husband, and I don't have childen, but we just adopted a
    "teacup" chihuahua. We got her when she was 6 weeks old, and she's now about 10.5 weeks. Buttons weighs 1 lb, and 5 oz, and is chocolate and cream color. She isn't growing very fast, and I don't think she'll ever get much over 2 lbs.

I have wanted a dog for years, but it never was the right time. One thing for sure, the FM pain may not go away, but running after that little rascal will make you forget about it for a while anyway!!

I would post a picture of her, but I don't have the right camera, etc.

I read your bio, and it looks like you have your hands full. I know your pups bring you alot of joy, I know mine does. (Now if I can just figure out how to house train her, she'll always have a wee-wee pad, since she's too little to let outdoors by herself.) Any suggestions!?

Your friend,

Kinsie
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Hi Kinsie,

Awwww Buttons is only 1.5 pounds...Awwwww Would love to see a picture of her sometime!!

I had wanted a Teacup at first, but when I went around looking and saw my boy Rambo, I couldnt help but bring him home. We had gotten him when he was already 5 months old. He is now almost 4 years old and weighs 5.6 pounds.

At the time I was still working and I felt so bad leaving him home alone all day..LOL So we went looking and found our Girl Precious, we brought her home when she was only 6 weeks old....She is so spolied, has to have all the attention! Rambo likes to play and Precious just wants to be loved on all the time....They really do help keep my mind off the pain etc...some. The girl is almost 3 years old and weighs about 10 pounds.

About the Wee-Wee pads....While I was still working, I had no choice but to always leave down the wee-wee pads, because no one was here to let them out. But the boy, I have no problem with him going outside....he was already trained when I got him...

But the girl now thats a different story...I have not worked for a year now and I cannot get her to go outside for Nothing, but I know its from were she always went on the wee-wee pads and thinks thats the only place she is suppose to go!! I believe I could stay outside with her all day and she would hold it, until she was able to get on the Wee-Wee pad....Beats anything..LOL

So I cant give much advise there on getting them to go outside. You may have better luck with Buttons if you begin taking her out now at a young age on a leash. Always when its time to take her to the door always use a phrase like its time to go Wee-Wee..LOL

Hope you can get her trained. I love my dogs, but hate those old wee-wee pads. Rambo is very good though, I can just open the back door and he will go do his bussiness and come right back.

Hugs
    Bluerose
  6. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I'll try to get someone that knows more about cameras, and computers than I do to post a picture of Buttons.

I do find that she takes up so much of my time, that I seem to feel better. Maybe keeping me off the sofa the minute I get home is the answer. The only thing is I'm not used to getting down on the floor so much. Hard to get up sometimes! It also gives me something to look forward to every day after work.

I've read many posts on this board about how much everyone's pet means to them. Pets don't care how we feel or look they just love us the way we are. Maybe that's why they are extra special to people who don't feel well.

(One more wee-wee pad question. How did you get your puppy to learn about the pad in the first place? Did you just put it down in the same spot everyday, and she knew what to do?)

Kinsie
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Wee-wee pad....Yes I always put it down in the same place everyday and if every my girl would have a accident, I would take her to her accident and say thats a NO NO..Bad girl in a firm but not mean voice. Then I would take her and sit her on the wee-wee pad and repeat the word (or pharse you want to use) Wee-wee

It really didnt take her to long until she was doing really good about getting on the pad.

But when they are real young like Buttons you may want to put a couple pads down throughout the house...in case she can not make it and that teaches her thats what the wee-wee pads are for. Then after she begins to use them good...Just put one in the same place all the time.

There little bladders are so small, but as she gets a little older she will not have to go as often and will be more in control of her bladder.

Hugs
    Bluerose

P.S O when I was working, I would always look forward to getting home to see my babies and they would hear me pull up in the drive and as soon as I came in they would just attack me with love...so happy to see me. Even now when I go out for just a little, they do the same when I come back in. They also no about what time My husband comes in every day and there waiting at the door for him...or ill say your daddy is coming and they take off to the door...LOL

They are such a joy!!!
  8. splooofy

splooofy New Member

My daughter Katie just got a new puppy 2 days ago. Part Chiwaw and Pom. Her name is Lily. She is soooo tiny and such a precious. We also have an 2 Australian Shepards, a terrier mix and a pug (he is on my profile). We love our fur babies so much.
    Splooofy
  9. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Such cuties. I have an 18 yr old cat. He's not very exciting, but we love each other.

Had a house dog once (cocker spaniel). He and the 6 yr old did not get along, so husband decided to keep son, lol. We found a new home for dog.

I want another house dog so badly but husband will have none of it. Too much emotion, expense and he hates shedding.

Oh well, my cat will have to do for now.

Your babies are lovely, I'll bet they are spoiled rotten.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2005]