New picture on profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilaclover30, Sep 29, 2005.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

No, this is not me!! It is my precious great-granddaughter,
    Arabelle Hope who was born August 17th. She is dressed here to go to church for the first time.

I think she is the most beautiful baby there ever was~~~~~~~
    That's her great-grandmother talking! I am so anxious to see here in 2 weeks when all of my family come to our house for my 75th birthday. (They bring all of the food!!!)

Gentle Hugs
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

How beautiful, adorable and just a cutie...

Thanks for sharing!! Such a little Angel!!

Hugs
    Bluerose
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

What a sweet little girl!

You must be so proud. Congratulations!

Cindy
  4. goldielocks

goldielocks New Member

oh how pretty she looks in her church dress.Iloved seing her toes.beautiful baby girl u must be so proud.congraulations
  5. sheried

sheried New Member

And she is a little angel.

Congats, great-grandma!

Hugs,
    Sherie
  6. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I love the baby's look...and her lovely name..Arabelle Hope...I like your name too, Lilaclover! Jana
  7. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

is a darling baby! She looks smart, too! I can tell by the way she's looking around and sizing up the crowd. Enjoy that pretty girl! Thanks for sharing!

There is a picture of my son on my profile now, if you want to take a look.

love,

Francie
  8. ThinkPostive

ThinkPostive New Member

I can only imagine the excitment you must be feeling knowing that you will be holding that cutie in a few weeks.

You are truly blessed and what a awesome 75th birthday you will have! Please tell whom ever came up with her name that it is the most beautiful name I have ever heard.

Please take care and rest up for the occasion as it will be a special one for sure!

Cheri

[ advertisement ]