new picture on profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilaclover30, Jun 8, 2006.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

This was just taken about 2 weeks ago.

The beautiful young lady, our granddaughter, Courtney Joan (the Joan is after me) had just graduated from high school. She had the most beautiful singing voice and sings in churches, etc. She will be attending a Christian college (has scholarship) studying Music Ministry.

The little one is our great-granddaughter, Arabella, who is pretty sober - too many people around. we have m ore beautiful pictures of her that i'll put on later. Just wanted to show off both the lovely ladies.

Joan
  2. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

How wonderful that she is going into music ministry. I'm thinking she may have quite a few young men following her to church!
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Joan, thanks for sharing this beautiful photo of your darling girls. They are both beautiful. Courtney Joan has a special look that draws you in. It is wonderful to see a young lady as lovely as she is that is using her God-given gift to bless and minister to others. Arabella is precious and loved very muchby you all, I'm sure.

I read you profile and it sounds like you have been blessed with a wonderful family.

Lolalee
  4. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

They are just beautiful girls!
    I'd be very proud too!
  5. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Very beautiful girl, also brandbaby; I know you are most proud of them.

Thank you for sharing,

BlueSky555
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Just Beautiful!!!!!!

Both of them are just beautiful.....

Nancy B
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

showem off!

jodie