new picture on profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilaclover30, Jun 22, 2006.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

This is our 16 lb. calico mix named Maggie. We got her in Jan. at the Humane Society.

I saw her among many, many cats and fell in love with her.

She follows me when I go out to fix breakfast, to take a shower and is waiting by the front door for us when we are gone a while.

This is her FAVORITE spot. When I go to the bathroom sbe follows me in and goes right away to the tub. There is no water coming out of faucet but she thinks it might.

When she is tired of that, (the curtains are always shut) she just lays down under the bath stool and lays there to relax.

She is a fun addition to our "family".

Hugs to all cat lovers.

Joan
  2. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

She's delightful! Sounds like she's pretty happy to have a home with you, too :)

I love hearing about animal companions.

Roseblossom
  3. AngelWife26

AngelWife26 New Member

I'll have to take a pic of my cat Norm. He's 25lbs. LOL! I also have another cat that is about 17lbs. His name is Cliff. I'll get some pics and post so y'all can see.

Nadine :)
  4. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

Maggie sounds sweet, laid back, adventurous!! and pretty too!

we've got two kats here: Ginger and Phoebe.

my son and i are not only kat lovers but simply animal lovers!

congrats!! another loving "tail" told!! ha!
  5. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

TOO CUTE!!!!

It's always nice to hear when people adopt from shelters and so forth.

Loved the pic and story too.

C-mom
  6. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

How Georgeous!!!

She is so beautiful; I had one that looked so close to her named Katie. I know you are proud of her.

I see she likes the cold water from the tub; that's cute.

Thank you for sharing,

BlueSky555
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

It's kind of hard to find calico's i hear looks like you got lucky!! I want a cat but where i live it's only one pet per apt! darn!......................................................enjoy her.................hugs sisland
  8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

My one cat used to love to drink out of my bathroom sink. Cats love running water.

I hope you turn that faucet on for her now and then. She must be used to it.

Joan, how did she adapt to your home after having lived in another home? How old is she? As you may have read, I'm kitty-less now but I'm not liking not having a pet. I've promised myself I'd hold off for two months, then I'll make a decision about another pet. It's nice to be able to walk out the door for however long I want to (as if I'm ever gone very long.....) and there's a lot less to do - and there's a lot less to do...lol. I do miss my baby.

Marta